Russian Thread (11 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Awesome, Ahmed! Great to hear you're adjusting to this crazy new life. It will be something that transforms you, so in a strange way I envy you a little. Despite having to live without the sun, in all that cold, and with all those Russians. ;)

Definitely checking out the blog.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Awesome, Ahmed! Great to hear you're adjusting to this crazy new life. It will be something that transforms you, so in a strange way I envy you a little. Despite having to live without the sun, in all that cold, and with all those Russians. ;)

Definitely checking out the blog.
Thank you Greg, means the world to me! Thank you for the kind words of support they up lift me massively. I agree with you about this move being a character builder and also an experience that will add to my growing up a great deal. In many ways I'm starting to understand how life works and how I should always appreciate the little things in life, because they matter contrary to what many people think. The most improved aspect of my life, Is the fact I'm working harder than I ever did before and I'm glad despite hating the weather and at times the people but I've used this energy to push my self forward and to push my self to success. Thank you one again Greg your remarks and advice are always appreciated

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Thank you Greg, means the world to me! Thank you for the kind words of support they up lift me massively. I agree with you about this move being a character builder and also an experience that will add to my growing up a great deal. In many ways I'm starting to understand how life works and how I should always appreciate the little things in life, because they matter contrary to what many people think. The most improved aspect of my life, Is the fact I'm working harder than I ever did before and I'm glad despite hating the weather and at times the people but I've used this energy to push my self forward and to push my self to success. Thank you one again Greg your remarks and advice are always appreciated
you canpronounce?
на дворе трава на траве дрова
:spliff:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you canpronounce?
на дворе трава на траве дрова
:spliff:
Lol да я знаю это очень легко :)))) как дела мои друг? Все хорошо? Зима в Москве очень холодно!! Ужас!!!! Что вы делаете в новом год??

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Lol да я знаю это очень легко :)))) как дела мои друг? Все хорошо? Зима в Москве очень холодно!! Ужас!!!! Что вы делаете в новом год??
Пью и Пою ))
:wine:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
went yesterday with my class to the paleontology museum in Moscow and i was amazed and impressed with the amount of fossils they have. a very interesting place to visit. here are some of the pictures i toke.

Attachments

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
It's sad and I seriously hate these sob terrorists who blow them selves!!!! Hour things get calmer because in all honesty Russia doesn't need this shit because it opens up a pretty crappy can of worms if you are catching my drift. I happened to read the news and the comments if readers and they are so harsh and generalize everything is scary how there are a group who think wiping Russia out of Muslims should be the way forward, meaning they perform holocaust like extermination and the fact it's said so lightly by people is scary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)