Russian Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,582
    oh I'm excited, I just prefer to go down there when i'm not a fukara (a person who's poor in more ways than one, bosnian slang :p ). It should be good fun, got my girl down there so it should be fine :) .

UN-eventful :lol2: . I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time, is your plan to stay in Cairo after your education or do you plan on moving outta that place?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    oh I'm excited, I just prefer to go down there when i'm not a fukara (a person who's poor in more ways than one, bosnian slang :p ). It should be good fun, got my girl down there so it should be fine :) .

UN-eventful :lol2: . I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time, is your plan to stay in Cairo after your education or do you plan on moving outta that place?
    fukara thats soo close to the same word in arabic ( i mean same meaning too :D ) having yr girl should make it nicer though :) :tup: as for yr question bro, well hopefully after i graduate i will do my utmost to get out of here as i'm not really enjoying it here to begin with and if it was'nt for uni i dont htink i would've lived here for this long :D but here has its advantages too so all in all its not really horrible if u r alright with traffic jams, annoying people in government buildings and metro :D other than that its a nice place to spend a holiday and get the khell out of there!!

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,585
    in Soviet Russia, standing ovation get best joke ever.
    Teach me please, i want to be funny too

---------- Post added 09.07.2012 at 00:46 ----------

jebem ti tetku u vrh guzice, picko.
    Руски Словени, такође, идиоте глупи

Thanks for insulting my family btw you are very good in that shit

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    fukara thats soo close to the same word in arabic ( i mean same meaning too :D ) having yr girl should make it nicer though :) :tup: as for yr question bro, well hopefully after i graduate i will do my utmost to get out of here as i'm not really enjoying it here to begin with and if it was'nt for uni i dont htink i would've lived here for this long :D but here has its advantages too so all in all its not really horrible if u r alright with traffic jams, annoying people in government buildings and metro :D other than that its a nice place to spend a holiday and get the khell out of there!!
    Yeah alot of Turcisms in Bosnian and Arabic, too - to a lesser extent. We also use "Valla". I.E : Do you want some water? Valla, i will. I think it's wallah in Arabic :D .

I had the offer to go to some Egyptian holiday resort, 5 stars for 200 euro (7 nights + plain ticket ) but didn't have the cash then and there, and someone snatched the trip :tdown:

I figured you'd want to get out, rarely post something positive about the situation down there. Welcome in Denmark any time bro :beer:

---------- Post added 08.07.2012 at 22:47 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3748845 said:
    Руски Словени, такође, идиоте глупи

Thanks for insulting my family btw you are very good in that shit
    Insulting your family? that's the sort of stuff you tell the baker in a good ol' joke when you're buying bread. These Russians, can't even swear properly :shifty:

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,587
    Yeah alot of Turcisms in Bosnian and Arabic, too - to a lesser extent. We also use "Valla". I.E : Do you want some water? Valla, i will. I think it's wallah in Arabic :D .

I had the offer to go to some Egyptian holiday resort, 5 stars for 200 euro (7 nights + plain ticket ) but didn't have the cash then and there, and someone snatched the trip :tdown:

I figured you'd want to get out, rarely post something positive about the situation down there. Welcome in Denmark any time bro :beer:

---------- Post added 08.07.2012 at 22:47 ----------

Insulting your family? that's the sort of stuff you tell the baker in a good ol' joke when you're buying bread. These Russians, can't even swear properly :shifty:
    Jebem ti tetku = fuck ur auntie, isn't it ? so since when i'm baker ? since when is should know fuckin jokes from Sarajevo? like i've said it billion time - ignorant emigrant is the worst shit in this world

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];3748860 said:
    Jebem ti tetku = fuck ur auntie, isn't it ? so since when i'm baker ? since when is should know fuckin jokes from Sarajevo? like i've said it billion time - ignorant emigrant is the worst shit in this world
    Yes it is, but it's every day lingo. I wouldn't be interested in fucking your auntie. I'm done talking to you, chernobyl monkey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)