Russian Thread (15 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You two are getting fucking annoying. I have no problem with you flirting over the internet, but stop looking like fools. All this military BS is irrelevant, if Russia or the NATO pact are drawn into a conflict where their weapons will be pointed at each other and not through a third party cold war, it's all over. Regardless of how many tanks, how impressive a navy. Flip of a button and we're all blown to smithereens, now go fuck already.
Fuck off dude.

Let them battle it out, shit is awesome to read.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3748968 said:
imaginarium of doctor klin
That was a compliment, if you didn't notice.

I cant quite remember if that was kyle or burke but one of them was on about how strong its recoil is!! those things are pretty cool looking up close despite what they do
I just remembered the name from playing Uncharted. :D

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,616
    m16 is piece of shit, ask Vietcong people, they destroyed americans with AK-47

---------- Post added 09.07.2012 at 01:45 ----------

you are very bad at compliments then

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

like wise :D i had shit idea about guns let a lone machine guns as i'm not really a huge fan but i've seen it up close and during the revolution one of the army officers thought we were being attacked by thugs and fired 3 rounds from an ak -47 pretty intense not as cool as it looks in games or in movies for sure its louder for sure!!!

---------- Post added 09.07.2012 at 01:48 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3748977 said:
    m16 is piece of shit, ask Vietcong people, they destroyed americans with AK-47

---------- Post added 09.07.2012 at 01:45 ----------

you are very bad at compliments then
    guns in general are shit to be honest rus not just m-16, when used to kill innocent people who have nothing to do with wars they r forced to face off in.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,618
    like wise :D i had shit idea about guns let a lone machine guns as i'm not really a huge fan but i've seen it up close and during the revolution one of the army officers thought we were being attacked by thugs and fired 3 rounds from an ak -47 pretty intense not as cool as it looks in games or in movies for sure its louder for sure!!!

---------- Post added 09.07.2012 at 01:48 ----------

guns in general are shit to be honest rus not just m-16, when used to kill innocent people who have nothing to do with wars they r forced to face off in.
    oh lets talk about humanity now :sergio: even mother nature is killing people every single day, what you want from humans then?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)