Russian Thread (6 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:heart: nicely put for some reason conversations in this thread start out well and awesome but soon become a dick measuring contest :D guys lay it off honestly and discuss things to do with cultures you would be surprised to learn a thing or two to add to yr knowledge.

I actually like to flip through some of the [country] threads to see some of the discussions, the food, the weather. I've enjoyed Alex-444's posts in this thread when he posted, but RUS starts every conversation about Russia with dissing everything else, and the Australian ala Proud Italiano is the first to pounce on it.

I thought I was easily loured into these infraction giving discussions, but lately I've started realising that I'm a saint :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

I actually like to flip through some of the [country] threads to see some of the discussions, the food, the weather. I've enjoyed Alex-444's posts in this thread when he posted, but RUS starts every conversation about Russia with dissing everything else, and the Australian ala Proud Italiano is the first to pounce on it.

I thought I was easily loured into these infraction giving discussions, but lately I've started realising that I'm a saint :D

they wind each other up easily to be honest, alex indeed posts pretty cool things, so does rus when he is'nt engaged in dog fights with madvillian who is with out trolling is a cool guy just like rus for me i stand on equal distances from both i just hate how they go on at each other like that.

how have you been holding up so far this summer?? :D hope you r getting some sun up in denmark nzoric :beer:

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,563
    You two are getting fucking annoying. I have no problem with you flirting over the internet, but stop looking like fools. All this military BS is irrelevant, if Russia or the NATO pact are drawn into a conflict where their weapons will be pointed at each other and not through a third party cold war, it's all over. Regardless of how many tanks, how impressive a navy. Flip of a button and we're all blown to smithereens, now go fuck already.
    Why are you joining this thread then? When are you reading our discussion if you are not intrested in it? Shut the fuck up ignorant denmark emigrant child, no one care about your opinion, sit in ur fuckin' shit hole and don't fuck with me anymore, i'm tired to humiliate you

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    they wind each other up easily to be honest, alex indeed posts pretty cool things, so does rus when he is'nt engaged in dog fights with madvillian who is with out trolling is a cool guy just like rus for me i stand on equal distances from both i just hate how they go on at each other like that.

how have you been holding up so far this summer?? :D hope you r getting some sun up in denmark nzoric :beer:
    Maan I've seen better times. My reluctance to find a job found a suiting time to bite me in the ass, in the peak of my summer. Sitting at home chilling, hanging out at friends places and avoiding the city as a result of that, it ain't bad. Drinking a 6 pack and chilling on the beach isn't that expensive :beer: . Going on a "Tour de Denmark" with two friends on Mopeds. 14 days of cruising around, camping in the woods, checking out some historical monuments and relaxing, escaping the technology and every day life for a few weeks. Then I'm going to Sarajevo in August to visit some family and friends, so it could be worse :D .

How about you homie?

Juventino[RUS];3748803 said:
    Why are you joining this thread then? When are you reading our discussion if you are not intrested in them? Shut the fuck up ignorant denmark emigrant child, no one care about your opinion
    Yeah i'm sorry for making a valid point to end a pointless discussion. Why don't you go fuck yourself with a dildo of ritalin, relax a little bit.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,565
    Maan I've seen better times. My reluctance to find a job found a suiting time to bite me in the ass, in the peak of my summer. Sitting at home chilling, hanging out at friends places and avoiding the city as a result of that, it ain't bad. Drinking a 6 pack and chilling on the beach isn't that expensive :beer: . Going on a "Tour de Denmark" with two friends on Mopeds. 14 days of cruising around, camping in the woods, checking out some historical monuments and relaxing, escaping the technology and every day life for a few weeks. Then I'm going to Sarajevo in August to visit some family and friends, so it could be worse :D .

How about you homie?

Yeah i'm sorry for making a valid point to end a pointless discussion. Why don't you go fuck yourself with a dildo of ritalin, relax a little bit.
    Your opinion can't be valid cuz your IQ lvl is under 60 i guess disgusting piece of shit

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

How about you homie?

that sounds pretty cool to be honest nz!! i like the moped idea to be honest should be epic :tup: by the sounds of it you r'nt very excited about sarajevo :D ah well i think its nice that you get to have a change of scene to be honest.

as for me nothing really, trying to finish some papers to get out of military service as i'm still finishing my bachelors degree :( other than that its been UN-eventful just waiting for the Olympics should spice this summer up a bit until seria A kicks in.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];3748818 said:
    You have private messages section to talk with bisco, get the fuck out from my thread
    ouch thats a lot of hostility rus :D :beer: ease up man its not like we r posting dolan pics now are we. i,e it could be worse ;)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    that sounds pretty cool to be honest nz!! i like the moped idea to be honest should be epic :tup: by the sounds of it you r'nt very excited about sarajevo :D ah well i think its nice that you get to have a change of scene to be honest.

as for me nothing really, trying to finish some papers to get out of military service as i'm still finishing my bachelors degree :( other than that its been UN-eventful just waiting for the Olympics should spice this summer up a bit until seria A kicks in.
    oh I'm excited, I just prefer to go down there when i'm not a fukara (a person who's poor in more ways than one, bosnian slang :p ). It should be good fun, got my girl down there so it should be fine :) .

UN-eventful :lol2: . I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time, is your plan to stay in Cairo after your education or do you plan on moving outta that place?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)