Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (53 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

It was nice knowing you guys.

So I saw this report yesterday on Telegram, where the president of Ukraine during the 90’s (the guy who handed their nucleair arsenal over to Russia) said that the expiry date of those weapons was at ‘97. Dont know if it’s true but it wouldn’t surprise me.

If we look to the usage of nuclear weapons, Putin has two choices. Either attack some random big city to spread chaos, or the usage of those smaller tactical weapons for destroy Ukraine’s front line. Understanding war reports that Russia’s army usually traines this type of warfare, but since their normal army almost got destroyed plus the shortage of equipment, it would become a suicide mission with untrained soldiers entering places they definitely should avoid. Both scenario’s don’t seem very likely.

Either way, if they plan to use a nuclear weapon, it would backfire heavily just like this war has done.

I think their nuclear arsenal mostly works as some propaganda machine for their own people. ‘Look how great we are we’re able to destroyed the UK within 30 sec, the US within 5 min and the rest of the world within a hour if we really wanted to.’ The kind of reasoning we often see in those street interviews.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

wasn't gas their only leverage :hihi:
Its definitely a smart move to decrease reliance on RU gas - but the current prices are completely unsustainable for both industry and the populace. Which means that gas is still their leverage during this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004
Funny how Musk’s negotiation tactic is to leave it all to Russia to decide what will happen.
This isn't to you, but in general: if you want to start shit, and you get shit, and you're surprised when you're stung from a punch...you clench. This is what that fuck is doing.

The war started with Crimea, it ends with Crimea, that's what Zelensky said, and that shit makes me want to fucking fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)