Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (20 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Don’t see NATO/EU doing much more than imposing sanctions, even if Russia goes a step further besides recognising those regions.

And we have to understand what those sanctions are, Russia has us by the balls and we’re dependent on Russian gas

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #129
    Don’t see NATO/EU doing much more than imposing sanctions, even if Russia goes a step further besides recognising those regions.

And we have to understand what those sanctions are, Russia has us by the balls and we’re dependent on Russian gas
    Plus it seems like Russia has been preparing for sanctions for years by stocking up on foreign exchange and precious metals, apparently. So along with oil and gas prices being fairly high, they might think they have enough to cushion some of those sanctions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    "peacekeeping" :baus:

it looks like the us intelligence was accurate enough on things like provocations and even the estimated date of the invasion. i wonder what's next, will putin stop at the recently recognised breakaway regions or is his end game kiev.

and of course the least surprising thing is that russia lied once again about their intentions. poor macron gonna be disappointed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Plus it seems like Russia has been preparing for sanctions for years by stocking up on foreign exchange and precious metals, apparently. So along with oil and gas prices being fairly high, they might think they have enough to cushion some of those sanctions.
    they also tested a few months ago how they can manage their own infrastructure if they cut ties with all international networks. and consequently many analysts warned that they were preparing for a war. there we go.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    They have to know it's coming. They wouldn't move everything to Lviv for a few days and then say well let's move again just for the hell of it. Huge risks here.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    I read somewhere that since 2014, nearly 15,000 Ukrainians have died fighting Russians at the border. That's a lot of people and I used to think it was only the Middle East where nobody cared for their casualties. I didn't expect a European country to be invaded in my lifetime.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I read somewhere that since 2014, nearly 15,000 Ukrainians have died fighting Russians at the border. That's a lot of people and I used to think it was only the Middle East where nobody cared for their casualties. I didn't expect a European country to be invaded in my lifetime.
    Same here. Putin really is the new Hitler.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #136
    This Zelenskyy guy basically just said there's no reason to lose sleep and their borders are fine. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Where is that old clip of CNN anchors talking about how Biden "dominated" Putin at the Geneva conference, how Putin was afraid to look him in the eye:lol3:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    I mean at least "Biden is warmonger" and "US intelligence is stoopid" people would shut a fuck up for a minute. US admin was on point all along, and IMO they are doing everything right. It's cunts in the EU who should be tarred and feathered, not US admin.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the feeling that every party in this conflict wants Russia to invade.
    Why the fuck anyone except Russia wants it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)