Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (46 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://www.yahoo.com/news/polish-fm-says-us-strike-094552546.html

The Americans have told the Russians that if you explode a nuke, even if it doesn't kill anybody, we will hit all your targets (positions) in Ukraine with conventional weapons, we'll destroy all of them”

I’m sure Bisco and Kao_Ray can come tell us how almighty superpower Russia could never be damaged by ‘Murican weakass weapons. ‘Murica and the west are in full collapse to third world status while Russia is strong ascending superpower. :lol2:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
https://www.yahoo.com/news/polish-fm-says-us-strike-094552546.html

The Americans have told the Russians that if you explode a nuke, even if it doesn't kill anybody, we will hit all your targets (positions) in Ukraine with conventional weapons, we'll destroy all of them”

I’m sure Bisco and Kao_Ray can come tell us how almighty superpower Russia could never be damaged by ‘Murican weakass weapons. ‘Murica and the west are in full collapse to third world status while Russia is strong ascending superpower. :lol2:
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Russians, two years into a stalemate with Ukraine after combing prisons for conscripts and then drafting several hundred thousand troops, still believing they can go toe to toe with NATO and that the west is about to collapse. Slurping that Putin propaganda hard lol. People call ‘muricans dumb, but Russians make them look like geniuses.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Russians, two years into a stalemate with Ukraine after combing prisons for conscripts and then drafting several hundred thousand troops, still believing they can go toe to toe with NATO and that the west is about to collapse. Slurping that Putin propaganda hard lol. People call ‘muricans dumb, but Russians make them look like geniuses.
mhmmmm ok if you say so :) they just came and took the washing machine we must be short on chips :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So what’s your opinion, why did Russia invade?
No reason they woke up and decided to invade :)))) unprovoked...
I don't know who in Russia if anyone said it would take three days lol but it seems this is similar to the ghost of Kiev so if you insist parroting that narrative and call it a stalemate lol by all means.... Hmmm I feel I forgot one..m yeah Russia wants the Soviet union back lol again if you buy that story feel free.... Hmmm yeah the west would gladly let China or Russia place nukes on their border of course it's the good ol rules based order lol.... Good?

There is a long list of people who do a much better job explaining. Feel free to find their articles, papers in internationally accredited journals not your Mickey mouse News papers. YouTube has many lectures that date all the way back to 2004 and take all the history of this region into consideration. Now if those people's opinions and analysis don't make sense to you please feel free to label them Russian propaganda and by all means parrot what you believe and throw in your insults because thats so based :)))) I will not be touching on this question again several people have tried and we jus keep going around in circles. I don't know about you but there are a million things I can do with my time than get into exchanges here. Hope this answers your question. Have a lovely evening :)

Jun 16, 2020
No reason they woke up and decided to invade :)))) unprovoked...
I don't know who in Russia if anyone said it would take three days lol but it seems this is similar to the ghost of Kiev so if you insist parroting that narrative and call it a stalemate lol by all means.... Hmmm I feel I forgot one..m yeah Russia wants the Soviet union back lol again if you buy that story feel free.... Hmmm yeah the west would gladly let China or Russia place nukes on their border of course it's the good ol rules based order lol.... Good?

There is a long list of people who do a much better job explaining. Feel free to find their articles, papers in internationally accredited journals not your Mickey mouse News papers. YouTube has many lectures that date all the way back to 2004 and take all the history of this region into consideration. Now if those people's opinions and analysis don't make sense to you please feel free to label them Russian propaganda and by all means parrot what you believe and throw in your insults because thats so based :)))) I will not be touching on this question again several people have tried and we jus keep going around in circles. I don't know about you but there are a million things I can do with my time than get into exchanges here. Hope this answers your question. Have a lovely evening :)

I was genuinely interested without trying to provoke or diss you, or making this a fight. It doesn’t happen often that I’m able to ask someone who’s a Russian reserve what his take and motivations are.

I do realise that we’re all influenced by our own societies, social structures, governments, history, newspapers and stuff, therefore it’s understandable that one might live in a complete different reality than I do, that doesn’t by the way mean that I agree, for me Russia is the clear agressor here and you’re undermining another countries sovereignty just like the West did in Iraq.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If Trump wins, I think USA's enthusiasm for backing Ukraine will diminish. Zylenski is even in Singapore to point the finger at China for indirectly backing Russia. I am pro Ukraine but I must admit, its not looking too hot for them right now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If Trump wins, I think USA's enthusiasm for backing Ukraine will diminish. Zylenski is even in Singapore to point the finger at China for indirectly backing Russia. I am pro Ukraine but I must admit, its not looking too hot for them right now.
lol Trump ain't winning shit

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023

Public TV channel in russia. Wonderful nation, much peaceful, very wow.
We're absolutely on the same page with Russians - quick question: could we talk about Ukraine president, ukraine people in Poland and , because why not, the way they acted before?
As I said - I totally agree about the way you see Russians: I see them and condemn them just like you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)