Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (110 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,585
    I’m seeing this shit all over Twitter this morning. Seriously losing brain cells day after day in there.

This is like one of the most documented conflicts in history with thousands of videos of drone footage or other stuff showing entire cities being destroyed, and these fools yet again juggle Bojangles’ balls. :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Did I ever say that? I never though it's the US plan to destroy Ukraine.

I'm just talking about funds not being a gift, firstly, and secondly, that with a devastated country/gdp, it will be a horrible debt to pay off in the end. I'm not even meddling to say it ain't worth it, that's up to Ukrainians to decide.

It's only my opinion to think that Russia will keep both Donbas and Crimea. Do you think Ukraine will have it back? If so, then that's where we disagree. That's why I think continuation of this war will just make things worse for Ukraine.
    To me, I read the underlined as implying the bold.

I think Crimea is unfortunately lost for good, and perhaps they end up keeping Donbas as that's pretty much all that they seem to control. However it's clear that Ukraine has the momentum here and both sides seem to know it, with this in mind I don't think they will cede any territory as long as this is the case and weapons keep flowing in from the United States.

Hey guys. All good, all things considered. One year down.
    Thank God. Keep up the good fight, stay safe out there man. Thank you for checking in.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    He's a fellow Slav, maybe he's an undercover agent!
    Don't put all Slavs in the same bag with Russians. Almost every Slavic nation hates Russia. The only exceptions are Serbs and Belarussians (and not all of them either). Russia tried to form a Panslavic country for 300 years and did it by force, mass murders and forced migrations of other Slavic nations. No sane Slav has anything good to say about Russians. Fuck them all.

Except Pavel Datsyuk, because I liked him as a NHL player.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I’m seeing this shit all over Twitter this morning. Seriously losing brain cells day after day in there.

This is like one of the most documented conflicts in history with thousands of videos of drone footage or other stuff showing entire cities being destroyed, and these fools yet again juggle Bojangles’ balls. :lol:
    "The democrats are for it so I'm against it!"

Apr 12, 2004
    Don't put all Slavs in the same bag with Russians. Almost every Slavic nation hates Russia. The only exceptions are Serbs and Belarussians (and not all of them either). Russia tried to form a Panslavic country for 300 years and did it by force, mass murders and forced migrations of other Slavic nations. No sane Slav has anything good to say about Russians. Fuck them all.

Except Pavel Datsyuk, because I liked him as a NHL player.
    Oh, I 100% understand that, I was not being serious at all.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    There is a whole subculture of Russians who worship Nazis and Hitler for some absolutely unexplainable reason. I've seen a documentary about them and it was one of the most bizarre things ever. They think that Hitler just wanted to save Russia from communists and nothing more.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    There is a whole subculture of Russians who worship Nazis and Hitler for some absolutely unexplainable reason. I've seen a documentary about them and it was one of the most bizarre things ever. They think that Hitler just wanted to save Russia from communists and nothing more.
    Nothing about Russia makes sense tbh, probably the most fucked up state and nation ever.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    there’s a similar sub culture in Mexico of all places :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)