Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (33 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Imagine getting in bed with Russia and Iran and thinking you're on the right side. Hopefully down the line Hungarians overthrow that troglodyte running the show.
we tried a few times. not gonna happen unless the country goes bankrupt first (or something similarly bad shit happens)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If being founded on expansionist genocide and slavery (to the extent that you inspire Nazi Germany), having the blood of millions on your hands from waging multiple wars and supporting right-wing dictators and terrorists/death squads across the globe, and using your dominant financial and military position as a bludgeon to force your own economic model onto the world is now considered benevolent, then the meaning must have changed. But to each their own.
The problem with Anti-Americanism is not that it's inherently wrong but that every alternative is worse. You can either live between a shitty Walmart and shitty McDonalds and have shitty trannies in your LotR remake, yet have your numerous rights and liberties protected by a billion laws or you can be beheaded for removing headscarf, arrested with no trial, enslaved in reeducation camp, raped by OMOH (read: HOMO) or simply left to starve with rotten potato while your head of state lives in a golden palace.

Furthermore it's especially morally bankrupt to list all the big bad things the West have done when the geopolitical alternative you are trying to hype up with anti-america whataboutism has been / is doing shit that's worse by multiple orders of magnitude, both on foreign soil and domestically.

Regret coming to bread / 10

Bless Amurica
Slava Ukraine
Fuck russ*ids and their EU sattelites
Fuck the turd world cockroaches

I want my taxes to kill R*ssians until there's no r*ssians left to kill. Peace won't come through 'negotiations' with Russians

Reasonable centrist out

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They are benevolent on average and in comparison to other past and present superpowers/empires.
Then why use the term “benevolent”. It doesn’t apply to America in the slightest.

Just say that they are far and away the best of the superpowers/possible superpowers out there. They still do and have done a lot of awful shit. But only an imbecile would prefer to be yoked to Russia or China.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Jesus fucking Christ, what have we done to have neighbors like this – Russia, Belarus, and Hungary ?
I raise you Russia, Iran and Armenia.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with Anti-Americanism is not that it's inherently wrong but that every alternative is worse. You can either live between a shitty Walmart and shitty McDonalds and have shitty trannies in your LotR remake, yet have your numerous rights and liberties protected by a billion laws or you can be beheaded for removing headscarf, arrested with no trial, enslaved in reeducation camp, raped by OMOH (read: HOMO) or simply left to starve with rotten potato while your head of state lives in a golden palace.

Furthermore it's especially morally bankrupt to list all the big bad things the West have done when the geopolitical alternative you are trying to hype up with anti-america whataboutism has been / is doing shit that's worse by multiple orders of magnitude, both on foreign soil and domestically.

Regret coming to bread / 10

Bless Amurica
Slava Ukraine
Fuck russ*ids and their EU sattelites
Fuck the turd world cockroaches

I want my taxes to kill R*ssians until there's no r*ssians left to kill. Peace won't come through 'negotiations' with Russians

Reasonable centrist out
Their only proper anti-US argument seems to be that it's not perfect enough lol

God bless America!

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Finally, DNA expertise got proof that my buddy was executed in Izyum and buried in the mass grave. He was a children's books writer, an amazing man, and a loving father. His boy with special needs is an orphan. The more Russians we kill, the better it is for the world.
very sorry for your loss man

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Finally, DNA expertise got proof that my buddy was executed in Izyum and buried in the mass grave. He was a children's books writer, an amazing man, and a loving father. His boy with special needs is an orphan. The more Russians we kill, the better it is for the world.
I am so sorry for your loss. Ruzzian zombies should be slaughtered in droves as in The walking dead...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Condolences. Fucking animals.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So sorry my man

May 25, 2019
Beyond sad. There should be no mercy for the bastards that did this and other atrocities.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry for your loss. What a tragedy. I hope the rest of the modern world comes to this realization ere long too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking hell man that absolutely tears my heart to pieces reading that. RIP to your friend and know that you will defeat that imperialist scum you are fighting. The world is with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 30)