Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (16 Viewers)

May 25, 2019
Thanks, everyone for your condolences. This one hit me pretty hard. He was a civilian, never hurt anyone, and was the best father for a special kid. This is his book of poems for kids, called "Daddy's book". He wrote it for his boy and only after decided to publish it https://starylev.com.ua/tatuseva-knyga . Shit
As sad as it is, use this tragic loss to push through the toughest times and use it as fuel for you and your fellow countrymen to defeat these fuckers. Every atrocity, every innocent killed, every warrior that falls on your side, take it out on them and send them to hell where they belong.

Apr 12, 2004
Thanks, everyone for your condolences. This one hit me pretty hard. He was a civilian, never hurt anyone, and was the best father for a special kid. This is his book of poems for kids, called "Daddy's book". He wrote it for his boy and only after decided to publish it https://starylev.com.ua/tatuseva-knyga . Shit
@swag @Bjerknes @Alen @Enron @JCK

@GordoDeCentral

Let's see if we can get this some love on social media.

This story needs to be told.

We can set up a go-fund me for the kid and maybe get some kicks to Ukraine's military spend, too.

I'll send this off to the people I know and maybe we can get some traction.

"No one made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."

- Sir Edmund Burke

- - - Updated - - -

@Kopanja

Can you email me or write a bit about your experience here? I'm going to do my best to get your story out there.

PM me for anything.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@swag @Bjerknes @Alen @Enron @JCK

@GordoDeCentral

Let's see if we can get this some love on social media.

This story needs to be told.

We can set up a go-fund me for the kid and maybe get some kicks to Ukraine's military spend, too.

I'll send this off to the people I know and maybe we can get some traction.

"No one made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."

- Sir Edmund Burke

- - - Updated - - -

@Kopanja

Can you email me or write a bit about your experience here? I'm going to do my best to get your story out there.

PM me for anything.
Thanks man. My story is nothing special - software engineer turned infantry, and I would prefer to stay out of the limelight. I am trying to connect with Volodymyrs parents, to setup maybe a paypal company or something, because atm they are collecting donations on his UA bank card only.
His book is getting republished again, but it's in Ukrainian.
https://imi.org.ua/en/news/the-old-...ng-daddy-s-book-by-volodymyr-vakulenko-i49366

alaska

May 25, 2013
Had a dream two nights ago that Belarus sent their own soldiers to reinforce Russia. But they fucked up and entered Poland because they are incompetent/retarded, and Polish forces both shelled them and hit them with a small airstrike, and then Russia sent Iranian drones to hit Polish positions near the border, and then France announced they were entering the war on behalf of Poland and then the US did and most of the western EU countries did too.

Basically a "start of WWIII" dream, but it was pretty clear who was going to win.

Apr 12, 2004
Thanks man. My story is nothing special - software engineer turned infantry, and I would prefer to stay out of the limelight. I am trying to connect with Volodymyrs parents, to setup maybe a paypal company or something, because atm they are collecting donations on his UA bank card only.
His book is getting republished again, but it's in Ukrainian.
https://imi.org.ua/en/news/the-old-...ng-daddy-s-book-by-volodymyr-vakulenko-i49366
I can understand that. I would think it shouldn't be a long translation. It's a children's book.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ready for a 100k christmas present

This is coming from an Ukrainian media i dont trust them at all. But even that’s true that nothing for Russia. Do you think Putin gives a fuck about russians dying? I read it that 80% of people who died were not russian they were from the republics of russia (minorities), and in the end of the day Russia lost about 27m people during the world war 2. It’s going to be a long war, and I dont see Putin killing himself in a tunnel. In the end of they day the West make a deal with Russia.

Jun 16, 2020
This is coming from an Ukrainian media i dont trust them at all. But even that’s true that nothing for Russia. Do you think Putin gives a fuck about russians dying? I read it that 80% of people who died were not russian they were from the republics of russia (minorities), and in the end of the day Russia lost about 27m people during the world war 2. It’s going to be a long war, and I dont see Putin killing himself in a tunnel. In the end of they day the West make a deal with Russia.
Yes, most soldiers come from distant areas in Russia, that has been a well known fact since the start. Last summer we we’re talking about 100k dead or injured already, and now reports say 100k dead. It’s probably not a very unrealistic number imo

Jun 16, 2020

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yea. @Kopanja can we get an update, personal and otherwise?
Hey guys

I am alive, got back from the hospital, had some rest, and now with my guys. There was some talk that they might send me as help to the training bases outside of Ukraine because I speak some languages, have relevant experience and overall charming af in real life, but it looks like I am staying.
Otherwise, there is not much to update. Russians will take Soledar. There is hell here. It's knee-deep in corpses. And if for not one motherfucking brigade they would've not to get even that much. Everyone is talking about a new wave of mobilization in Russia sometime in month, though no one is afraid, we are long past that point. Also after announcing of Bradleys, there is hope again for MBT. We need them so much, even old-ass Leo-1 will help. Safe to say that war is settled in, now it's a job, only the military cemetery in Kharkiv is getting bigger and bigger.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hey guys

I am alive, got back from the hospital, had some rest, and now with my guys. There was some talk that they might send me as help to the training bases outside of Ukraine because I speak some languages, have relevant experience and overall charming af in real life, but it looks like I am staying.
Otherwise, there is not much to update. Russians will take Soledar. There is hell here. It's knee-deep in corpses. And if for not one motherfucking brigade they would've not to get even that much. Everyone is talking about a new wave of mobilization in Russia sometime in month, though no one is afraid, we are long past that point. Also after announcing of Bradleys, there is hope again for MBT. We need them so much, even old-ass Leo-1 will help. Safe to say that war is settled in, now it's a job, only the military cemetery in Kharkiv is getting bigger and bigger.
Good to hear that you are ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)