Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (56 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Bucha is a wound, but make no mistake, Russians brought this to almost every city/town/village. Here, around Kharkiv, the same atrocities happened, even on a bigger scale- sometimes – rapes, abductions, civilians killed, and torture chambers, just everywhere, almost every small town I've been had a designated torture chamber.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dnipro River is a more defensible position but is there any danger here of the Russians doing a bit of rope a dope, especially if they recruit another army of cannon fodder?

Apr 12, 2004
Russia has ordered its troops to retreat from the key city of Kherson, the only regional capital it has captured since the start of its war in Ukraine. This is a dramatic setback for Russian President Vladimir Putin as Ukrainian forces approach the city from two directions. The withdrawal "demonstrates the courage, the determination, the commitment of Ukrainian armed forces and also the importance of the continued support" of the West, NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg told CNN. This comes as a top US general said Russia has suffered more than 100,000 killed and wounded soldiers as a result of the invasion -- and Ukraine is probably looking at similar numbers

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this is sad, brilliant and funny at the same time. this guy works for russian state tv and he refuses to comment on their troops leaving kherson: whatever comment he'd make, he'd risk jail time, no matter whether he'd support or condemn the move. this is russian freedom of speech. what a shithole

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Nah, he just doesn't want to say we've fucked them up again. And I believe it's not even because his audience won't like it. He hates it too. For russkis, nothing is worse than being fucked up by some Ukrainian untermensch. That's why they are adamant about NATO boots in Ukraine. This is something their tiny imperial brains can't process. It was always like that with them and always will be until we finally bury that shithole country.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
you don't need that monologue for that, you can simply shut up, especially when you work for russian national tv as a propagandist

it's a huge loss for them so his opinion is probably quite predictable
No, it does not work like that. You have to say something. Otherwise, it just hangs there in the room. So he decided to talk about it without naming it, moving past it, nice trick.

Again, Russia is not the Soviet Union or even fucking China. All these mfs on national tv are not afraid of FSB; they are not doing this shit because of fear; they are involved in genocidal propaganda because they love it, and money, of course. But I know that they are afraid that we will win (and we will) and hang them a la lanterne.
Though, the writing is on the wall. Everyone knows that Russians will hang them themselves and try to shift all the blame on Putin and TV. I hope no one will buy this shit; we won`t, for sure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, it does not work like that. You have to say something. Otherwise, it just hangs there in the room. So he decided to talk about it without naming it, moving past it, nice trick.

Again, Russia is not the Soviet Union or even fucking China. All these mfs on national tv are not afraid of FSB; they are not doing this shit because of fear; they are involved in genocidal propaganda because they love it, and money, of course. But I know that they are afraid that we will win (and we will) and hang them a la lanterne.
Though, the writing is on the wall. Everyone knows that Russians will hang them themselves and try to shift all the blame on Putin and TV. I hope no one will buy this shit; we won`t, for sure.
100%

Some people still think this whole shit is Putin's fault and it indeed is; BUT most people fail to see the fault in Russians as a whole.
This is an incredibly miserable and cynical nation, which has been negatively bred for centuries, their evolution will take a lot more than it did with the Germans. Not a single sanction should be lifted for at least the next 50 years and with at least 10 free elections and lustrations carried out in that hell-hole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)