Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (93 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
That’s the gayest shit I’ve ever read and I’ve read some gay shit.
What the hell are you?
Lol you're such a dumb faggot. Edit: wait, are you really a faggot? Lmao
nah, punitive-homesexuality-phobia.
Oh no, did I offended the A-team or the GAY-team?

"Unite, soy boys of the west...and no ex or latex can stand between you."

Nevermind how this reads, the important thing is the spirit of this warm and sweaty brotherhood.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,226
    Just like the Russian military, the most homophobic are always the ones who end up sucking the most dick in the end. Enjoy your fate Django.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    czechs don't fuck around. this is the building of the ministry of internal affairs (or ministry of the interior as they call it):

The Czechs, Poles and the Baltics are the most active because they know first hand what the so-called Russian World is and entails.

Which makes whatever the fuck the Hungarians are doing even more shocking, because they know too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...Which makes whatever the fuck the Hungarians are doing even more shocking, because they know too.
    orbán is on putin's payroll unfortunately, and he built a mini russia here. and i can't see how he could lose the power. it is what it is, i bloody hate this situation. let's hope he follows putin to hell asap

- - - Updated - - -

just realized what they did to putler's face lol
    Screenshot_2022-10-28-22-12-51-98_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Last edited:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    The Czechs, Poles and the Baltics are the most active because they know first hand what the so-called Russian World is and entails.

Which makes whatever the fuck the Hungarians are doing even more shocking, because they know too.
    Fuck the Huns, they are not even Indo-Europeans. They are closer to Mongols, which shows.

I'm sorry for all the normal Hungarians, but your country is seriously fucked up by Orban.

Not to say that Poland isn't by our beloved PiS. But they at least are trying not to side with russian shit and they are probably losing control after next elections (unless they go full Orban which wouldn't even shock me).

no but seriously. Hungary was the first soviet country that rose up against Soviet Union in 1956. It's just fucking sad that they are the most russificated country in 2020s :sad:.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...no but seriously. Hungary was the first soviet country that rose up against Soviet Union in 1956. It's just fucking sad that they are the most russificated country in 2020s :sad:.
    1666993596282.png

"pick your side" - this was the fidesz ad during the first democratic elections after '89. they started as a liberal, strongly anti-soviet party, but orbán knew very well that hungary's history calls for "strong leaders". we as a nation like to be controlled, that's the sad thing. we also hate white collar elites, are quite conservative, so a nationalist party who still hates communists resonates well with the population. and since orbán has been building his anti-establishment, anti-eu narrative for years, and ukraine had passed an anti-ethnicities law on education in '17 (https://www.venice.coe.int/webforms/documents/default.aspx?pdffile=CDL-REF(2017)047-e), now a large part of the population takes side with orbán.

the narrative also echoes the fact that the west failed us and fucked us over in '56. and it's a sad fact that the '56 revolution could have been won if the western tanks directed towards hungary actually arrived to budapest instead of returning before crossing the hungarian borders. and soviets never left until '89

hungarian public opinion is pretty hard to please. we carry plenty of wounds from trianon and '56. everybody fucked us over, both the west and the soviets, and orbán, a lawyer by profession, knows that exactly.

anyway, as far as i'm concerned i'll never side with the russians. but when state controlled media echoes the same repetitive anti-eu and pro-russia shit for years then it's only natural that i'm a minority here i guess

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Mind boggling how they will do the work for such bullshit but won't do shit for improving their shit hole country one bit.
    But it's the communist left playbook, really. Rather than building up living standards for the many, it's easier to snipe and tear down people who might actually be doing better than you.

1666993596282.png

"pick your side" - this was the fidesz ad during the first democratic elections after '89. they started as a liberal, strongly anti-soviet party, but orbán knew very well that hungary's history calls for "strong leaders". we as a nation like to be controlled, that's the sad thing. we also hate white collar elites, are quite conservative, so a nationalist party who still hates communists resonates well with the population. and since orbán has been building his anti-establishment, anti-eu narrative for years, and ukraine had passed an anti-ethnicities law on education in '17 (https://www.venice.coe.int/webforms/documents/default.aspx?pdffile=CDL-REF(2017)047-e), now a large part of the population takes side with orbán.

the narrative also echoes the fact that the west failed us and fucked us over in '56. and it's a sad fact that the '56 revolution could have been won if the western tanks directed towards hungary actually arrived to budapest instead of returning before crossing the hungarian borders. and soviets never left until '89

hungarian public opinion is pretty hard to please. we carry plenty of wounds from trianon and '56. everybody fucked us over, both the west and the soviets, and orbán, a lawyer by profession, knows that exactly.

anyway, as far as i'm concerned i'll never side with the russians. but when state controlled media echoes the same repetitive anti-eu and pro-russia shit for years then it's only natural that i'm a minority here i guess
    Hungary is a sad story to me, given their history. Maybe it's that independent streak that made them among the first to resist Russia ... and also to be the very things an EU-seated Hungary draws on to now court Russia. The contrarian thing, like France does so well. We all knew kids in school who derived their identities by rebelling against anything that suspiciously seemed too popular or cool.

I have to imagine that could be a bit of self-preservation too, given how isolated the language is in Europe and how much of "European history" doesn't know how to handle Hungary.

Which is a shame, because although I haven't been back in Hungary since the 90s, I found the people really cool and, dare I say, pretty damn easy to look at.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Russia signals huge new retreat in southern Ukraine; Kyiv cautious

KYIV, Nov 3 (Reuters) - Russian forces are likely to abandon their foothold on the west bank of Ukraine's Dnipro River, a Russian-installed occupation official said on Thursday, signalling a massive Russian retreat that, if confirmed, would be a major turning point in the war.

Ukrainian officials remained cautious about signs that Russia was abandoning the area, and there was silence from higher-ups in Moscow over the announcement of what would amount to one of Russia's most humiliating retreats since the invasion.

"Most likely our units, our soldiers, will leave for the left (eastern) bank," Kirill Stremousov, the Russian-installed deputy civilian administrator of the Kherson region, said in an interview with Solovyov Live, a pro-Kremlin online media outlet.

The area includes Kherson city, capital of the region of the same name, and the only major city Russia had captured intact since its invasion in February. It also includes one side of a huge dam across the Dnipro which controls the water supply to irrigate Crimea, the peninsula Russia has occupied since 2014.

Previously, Russia had staunchly denied that its forces were planning to withdraw from the area, which President Vladimir Putin claimed to have annexed to Russia at the end of September.

Speculation swirled on Thursday over whether Russia was indeed pulling out, after photos circulated on the internet showing the main administrative building in Kherson city with Russia's flag no longer flying atop it.

Russia has fought for months to hang on to the pocket of land it holds on the west bank at the mouth of the river that bisects Ukraine. Moscow had sent tens of thousands of troops to reinforce the area, one of its biggest battlefield priorities.

Ukraine has targetted the main river crossings for months, making it difficult for Russia to supply its huge force on the west bank. Ukrainian troops have been advancing along the river since bursting through the Russian frontline there at the start of October, although their advance had slowed in recent days.

Russia had ordered civilians to evacuate from occupied areas on the west bank, and this week also ordered them out of a 15 km buffer zone on the east bank as well. Kyiv says those evacuation orders amount to forced deportation, a war crime.

Stremousov urged civilians remaining in Kherson city to leave immediately, saying they were putting their lives in danger.

Ukraine maintains tight secrecy about the progress of its troops at the front in Kherson but has so far been publicly cautious about any suggestions that Russia is vacating positions there. Ukrainian troops on the front line last week, visited by Reuters, said they saw no evidence Russian forces were withdrawing and believed they were in fact reinforcing.

Natalia Humenyuk, head of the press centre for the Ukrainian military, said the removal of the Russian flag from atop the administration building in Kherson could be a Russian trap to lure Ukrainian troops into a reckless advance.

"This could be a manifestation of a particular provocation, in order to create the impression that the settlements are abandoned, that it is safe to enter them, while they are preparing for street battles," she said in televised comments.

Moscow declared at the end of September that it had annexed Ukraine's Kherson, Donetsk, Luhansk, and Zaporizhzia regions after staging so-called referendums rejected as bogus and illegal by Kyiv and the West.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...es-knock-out-power-across-country-2022-10-31/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 81)