Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (53 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,164
    Seems like we’re building up to something again. Reminds me of the time right before the initial invasion.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, what does surrounding areas mean?

Last edited:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
    If not for international law, Azerbaijan would have never been able/allowed to restore its territorial integrity and Ukraine would not be able to defend itself. Legal basis helps, you know.
    Both Azerbaijan and Ukraine are allowed to defend themselves regardless of what the "international law" says though.

What if international law was biased in favor of Armenians and "the international community" did everything it could to prevent Azerbaijan from resisting Armenian occupation of Karabakh? Like in the case of Israel who tramples on all international law in regards to the West Bank and Golan heights with the backing of the leader of the free world, international law and all that? :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    I’d probably go to Serbia, not just to see @Dostoevsky, but yeah, the rest of ‘em are utter shitholez.
    kazakhstan is a tidy place, especially the bigger cities. i know a few people there, all of them are cool and well educated too. the general impression is that it's one of the more peaceful dictatorships around. plenty of jobs, western kinda lifestyle, low unemployment, participation rate comparable to france (around 40%, russia: 30%), lower crime rate than most countries, oil keeps the economy alive, proper winters with snow, etc

out of the listed countries i bet that's the best place to live in

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    kazakhstan is a tidy place, especially the bigger cities. i know a few people there, all of them are cool and well educated too. the general impression is that it's one of the more peaceful dictatorships around. plenty of jobs, western kinda lifestyle, low unemployment, participation rate comparable to france (around 40%, russia: 30%), lower crime rate than most countries, oil keeps the economy alive, proper winters with snow, etc

Yep, Kazakhstan is very nice, beautiful nature too.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Most definitely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

They also have far superior potassium to other countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)