Russia - Ukraine Conflict 2022 (10 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Kopanja are you oké bro?

The good news:
- Ukraine and Maldova are candidate states for the EU now
- German Howitzers and American Himars arrived and are operational. Just a dozen of them but at least it’s something
- Kherson offensive still going good

The bad:
- Russia is reinforcing in the Donbass
- Charkov is under shelling for several days now
- Russia surrounded two villages close to Severodonetsk with Ukraine’s soldiers trapped now
- The situation Lysyschansk (city close to Severodonetsk) should be bad aswel with constant shelling and civilians trapped. Russia should be within a few km of the city now
I am alright, thanks

Kharkiv is under shelling, but it's mostly missiles, not artillery. It's not optimal of course, but it's nice that we at least for now are out of artillery range.
Sever will fall, it was inevitable, 90% of the city in ruins. Lysychansk is easier to defend.

Send more guns and we will drive them off. Every Russian killed by us is an inflation-proof investment in the EU's future, the future of humankind, and optimizing evolution by cleaning up degenerative branches.
And yeah, send more guns, even just guns. AKs suck ass, I am trying to get my hands on AR or something like that, but there are just not enough of them going around.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Wtf are you talking about? I wrote because Germany is experiencing gas shortages and our DK energy company claims EU will be out of gas by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kom igjen da min skandinaviske bror. elsker dig og hele det skandinaviske land

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No they don't. Actually they are the best rifle in that category.
Their problem lies in the technology. It's a very out of date weapon with extreamly low accuracy, high recull and very heavy(compared to their counterparts) to carry around from place to place.
packs quite the punch though stopping power wise just has shit range over distance.

Though I've heard the ARs the Ukranians are using are 7.62 as well I wonder what the effective range of one of those is

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
packs quite the punch though stopping power wise just has shit range over distance.

Though I've heard the ARs the Ukranians are using are 7.62 as well I wonder what the effective range of one of those is
Effective as in the total distance that it packs a punch? From the manuals over 2 km.
Effective as in accuaracy , probably 100 150 with a skilled shooter ,also depending on position.
I for one one time shot 60 bullets on automated at a still target at 100 meters . Didn't hit it once. :)
On shot by shot at that range from the ground position i can probaly hit on averege 8/10 , knees 6/10 and from upward position 3-4/10 because the weapon is too heavy for my slim build.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Effective as in the total distance that it packs a punch? From the manuals over 2 km.
Effective as in accuaracy , probably 100 150 with a skilled shooter ,also depending on position.
I for one one time shot 60 bullets on automated at a still target at 100 meters . Didn't hit it once. :)
On shot by shot at that range from the ground position i can probaly hit on averege 8/10 , knees 6/10 and from upward position 3-4/10 because the weapon is too heavy for my slim build.
Are you talking about the AK or the 7.62 AR?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
after today in Kremen I promise. If I am getting out of it alive. I'll find every russian apologist on this forum and I'll break his legs. Some special treatment is reserved for that uruguayan_cunt. afair, he studies in USA, it should not be that hard to find him then.
may I recommend starting with the Serbs? They’re closer to you

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
may I recommend starting with the Serbs? They’re closer to you
No, it's Valerio first, then urugyan_cunt. Maybe if some local russian except the decent one(s) ventured outside of their shithole country, and I could detect it somehow, the order would change. Serbs are just an afterthought.

Edit: time to run. Love you fellas. See you.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No, it's Valerio first, then urugyan_cunt. Maybe if some local russian except the decent one(s) ventured outside of their shithole country, and I could detect it somehow, the order would change. Serbs are just an afterthought.

Edit: time to run. Love you fellas. See you.
Stay safe out there man, we're all rooting for you and your people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)