Rumors about next summer (3 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
To sell Trez would be like suicide. He is our only real world class finisher, with speed, heading and shooting ability, and tactically educated as well (always at the right place, at the right time).

He is starting striker in the strongest squad of Europe.

Above all he is satisfied playing for us, which I has to say not very usuall among the best players of the world. + he is in the best age, with a waste of experience. We dont have too much player, who would be starter wherever he plays.

The fact is, that a player of his caliber (Seva, RVN, Henry, Raul) would not come to Turin for Trezeguet's wage.

Just dont let him take penalties :)

tgn

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
I would only sell trez for a huge sum of cash and we got a superior replacement ie Zlatan. If we got bazzani or corradi then i would be pissed. And if we got Kluivert :fero:

Sep 28, 2002
i want cavenaghi.
get him this summer and release trez next summer. damn, not possible. trez contract expires in2005 :groan:

i guess we're stuck with di vaio and trez.

Jul 28, 2002
Give trez a new contract....get cav, lend him to someone for a season (parma??)...then sell trez if need be or keep them cos they could play together.

Knighto

Feb 16, 2004
Undoubtedley Defence is the main priority!! in no way should we think about selling DP after all he has done. Yes we need to raise money to buy defenders but i dont think selling Dp is the answer. I think Nedved should be sold before DP because we could get alot of money for him plus he's getting on a bit.

Who's with me??????

May 17, 2003
I'm sorta with you.. Firstly i agree selling DP is nonsence.. But I don't think it is the right time to sell Nedved. And yes, defintely Defence is number one priority. I think Everyone on this forum is with you on that one.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
To sell Trez would be like suicide. He is our only real world class finisher, with speed, heading and shooting ability, and tactically educated as well (always at the right place, at the right time).

He is starting striker in the strongest squad of Europe.

Above all he is satisfied playing for us, which I has to say not very usuall among the best players of the world. + he is in the best age, with a waste of experience. We dont have too much player, who would be starter wherever he plays.

The fact is, that a player of his caliber (Seva, RVN, Henry, Raul) would not come to Turin for Trezeguet's wage.

Just dont let him take penalties :)
i'm with ya togon :)

offer trez's wage to sheva or henry or ruud....and they'll snub it in moggi's face! trez is happy where he is, let's keep him.....until we can find a better+younger+PROVEN replacement.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
no offence, trezeguet is excellent against weaker teams, he can knock out the defenders, but against strong teams like milan, lazio, bayern etc.. it seems he cant manage to cause troubles to the defenders, he cant dribble well and he doesnt cross, he's just a finisher..... there are many young strikers with good finishing and good ball control (cavenaghi), so we can sell him for a good amount and buy a better striker, ofcourse i dont mind if he stays but if a better one comes to juve then i guess he must leave....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:LOL: trez dont score against strong teams...? in a way i agree

but lets go back a few months, have u forgotten he scored against manure (with a flu).....scored against real in both legs of semis....? com'on.....

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
he did score against real, but the goals he scored arent that tough, in the 1st leg, it was a crap goal deflecting from the shot of del piero, and his goal in the 2nd leg was an easy ball from the header of del piero (dont forget that reals defence is terrible), what im saying is that he is a good finisher but if a big guy takes him he suffocates.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trezeguet is a pure box finisher though. he is never going to score great goals. give him the chance and he'll pounce on anything, thats what he is good for and thats why he is there.

would be great for him to dribble two players and create something for others, but if he did that, he wouldnt have the best goal per game ratio in serie A would he.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Deco was heavily ruomoured last summer. but for some reason when the market opened, moggi didnt get him. he would be nearing 27 years of age and i suppose has experience in europe. but then again, so do the likes of the younger stars being mentioned in his position.

Jul 28, 2002
im confused, do any of u guys remember him against celtic, a few years back, he bagged a fantastic brace, both outside the box, he reminded me of bati, all season he was like that, then the last two seasons he has jus dried up. he needs a kick up the arse more than anything.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
trezeguet is a pure box finisher though. he is never going to score great goals. give him the chance and he'll pounce on anything, thats what he is good for and thats why he is there.

would be great for him to dribble two players and create something for others, but if he did that, he wouldnt have the best goal per game ratio in serie A would he.
Well said

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
guys, i was watching valencia-barca....and the commentator sed that ayala most certainly be leaving next season, but the destination is still unknown.

shud we get him...? but then again, he is 31 :undecided:

we want mexes....mexes! :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)