Rumors about next summer (4 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Why in the world can't JUVENTUS lure Cisse to Turin and away from Liverpool!?? I would like to see that going through.......this guy is as close to Henry as one might get. He's even quicker!!
Cisse is very good, but Zlatan is better, IMO. Cisse isn't that good in the air.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
Neither is Zlatan......but he's probably better than Cisse in that aspect. However, Zlatan cannot match up to Cisse's explosive pace.

We need someone of that size, whether Zlatan or Cisse, to be there when Trez is absent.....or maybe to push him to give more and create a competitive atmosphere.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
true, i think we are all starting to worry more about replacing forwards and midfielders and forgetting that our defence is the biggest worry.

i just hope moggi looks at the whole team and not just defence.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes we should nog neglect the other areas, but imo oppinion Trezeguet is doing a good enough job. Lippi fields him very deep, to tap in or head in goals, Trez does that..

Getting a new creative(+ maybe defensive) midfielder IS pretty important though. The attack doesn't get enough help from the midfield, same goes forthe defence.
I hope Tudor regains form soon, i still think Tudor is a great player. I'd get 2 new cb backs, a right back. Also a replacement for Zambo.

Jul 28, 2002
trez when in full form and fitness is one of the best in the world in terms of finishing and general point man striker ability, only weakness is his movement. But zlatan has been showing the better form recently, but imo he has class, similar to bergy in that he can create space thanks to his good touch. But In terms of pure point man number 9 striker, trez is better when in form, shame that hasnt been what he has been doing for quite a while......neither has dp for that matter.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
trez when in full form and fitness is one of the best in the world in terms of finishing and general point man striker ability, only weakness is his movement. But zlatan has been showing the better form recently, but imo he has class, similar to bergy in that he can create space thanks to his good touch. But In terms of pure point man number 9 striker, trez is better when in form, shame that hasnt been what he has been doing for quite a while......neither has dp for that matter.
I'd rather have an in-form Zlatan than an in-form Trez. David is just too one dimensional.

Jul 28, 2002
Imo zlatan is not as techniquely gifted in terms of finishing as trez, but he does have superior movement.

Right now i dont care who we have as long as they do the job to a top class level.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:LOL: well, it was not directed at u...but everybody :D we dont bash montero or iuliano for a while now, so i think we shud do the same with trez ;)

i say we go for appiah this week :devil:

Jul 28, 2002
Appiah is stepping into very very big shoes, give him time....any way Davids did exactly what appiah did agaisnt depor. He often gave the ball away, made crap passes, dribble too much, went missing in games... but he had proven himself so we let him off, we should give appiah time before we lay into him.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:p i was just kidding.....

i've given him time, been patient with him since the start. i dont expect him to fill in davids shoes.....davids is davids. just that he PASSES the ball well, that's all i'm asking now. that aint asking much is it...? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)