Rumors about next summer (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

i'm with ya togon :)

offer trez's wage to sheva or henry or ruud....and they'll snub it in moggi's face! trez is happy where he is, let's keep him.....until we can find a better+younger+PROVEN replacement.

is there such thing

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
im confused, do any of u guys remember him against celtic, a few years back, he bagged a fantastic brace, both outside the box, he reminded me of bati, all season he was like that, then the last two seasons he has jus dried up. he needs a kick up the arse more than anything.
you know, you are not wrong there. i remember when he would actually run with the ball and shoot from outside the box and score as he did in that game. i suppose its just the tactics now and our general play that sees him getting his opportunities inside the box.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Whatever it is, Trez does the job. And he fits the bill for the kind of centre forward we need. He's the ideal go to guy with players like Ned and Dp following him up.

Jul 12, 2002
kezman??? yes lets have another inzaghi...jus a lazyier version.
Kezman is a much more complete striker than Inzaghi, the comparison doesn't hold. Kezman is better in the air, dribbles better, finishes better, and shoots from range better.

Jul 28, 2002
Ian, whenever i have watched him he has played like a pre madona jumped up wonder boy, but never produced anything really special. He in no way should be put along side the likes of Cisse, Zlatan and Adriano.

However, he would be an interesting prospect for us, as he does sometime remind of RVN, jus nowhere near as effective.

Jul 12, 2002
Ian, whenever i have watched him he has played like a pre madona jumped up wonder boy, but never produced anything really special. He in no way should be put along side the likes of Cisse, Zlatan and Adriano.

However, he would be an interesting prospect for us, as he does sometime remind of RVN, jus nowhere near as effective.
D'you seriously think that we'll get Cisse, Zlatan, or Adriano? I don't, so Kezman has to be considered because he's on that second tier which might actually be available.

Jul 19, 2003
Haven't watched Reyes.....hopefully soon!!

But Cisse is lethal from any position and any angle. Sometimes I just watch Auxerre and see him firing from anywhere he pleases, and it's almost a goal. He's also very committed and one hell of a fast runner, with and without the ball. He can dribble as well as any present striker can and he's very good with headers. Strong and has great stamina.

I can't think of anyone better at the moment.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
for some reason, he wants to play in the EPL. so let him have his wish. personally i think his style suits that league better anyway. last thing we want is another henry scenario happening to us.

ideally, a big man with skills to dribble, pass, and finish would be the one to get. Adriano isnt out of the question if we offer the right players and cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)