Rumors about next summer (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I heared some rumours that Nedved is going to end his football career in 2006.. he said that he promised his wife to quit football in 2006.. that means if he stays with juve, then juve will be his last team.. and won't get any financial benefits coz they can't sell him..

and I think that one of these players will come to juve next summer:
Oddo, trabelsi, Lucio, Mexes, Ferrari..

and I don't think these players are coming:
Aimar, D'alessandro, Puyol, Deco, Vieri..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

and I think that one of these players will come to juve next summer:
Oddo, trabelsi, Lucio, Mexes, Ferrari..
Awesome! :extatic: But I think we're gonna run out of space in defence if we get all of those guys. It's a rich man's luxury though, I guess :D

and I don't think these players are coming:
Aimar, D'alessandro, Puyol, Deco, Vieri..
:down: I'm not gonna lose sleep over not signing Vieri though

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Awesome! :extatic: But I think we're gonna run out of space in defence if we get all of those guys. It's a rich man's luxury though, I guess :D
not all of dude.. I said one.. maybe two..
I don't mind getting all of them though.. :excited:

:down: I'm not gonna lose sleep over not signing Vieri though
wha..!!? wo..?!! ha..! :wth: who needs that old grumpy..??

Gray.. maan I thought you have some taste.. !!! :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

not all of dude.. I said one.. maybe two..
I don't mind getting all of them though.. :excited:
Oh, I think I read what i wanted to read :D

++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++wha..!!? wo..?!! ha..! :wth: who needs that old grumpy..??

Gray.. maan I thought you have some taste.. !!! :confused:
I said "I'm not gonna lose sleep over not signing Vieri", meaning that I don't give a damn :)

Ventuno

Dec 26, 2002
Why is everybody crazy about selling Nedved, Trezeguet and even Del Piero? Was not that us selling Vialli, Ravanelli and Baggio? Was not that Juve to sell true "juventini" like Padovano, Porrini? We sold Vialli after he won Champions League for us. We sold Baggio when he was at Nedved's age, and he was Italian idol, and we sold him to our rivals. We sold goalscoring Inzaghi to Milan!!! We sold the best player in the world ZZ to Real. Was there any hesitation? No. Business, it just business. Should Lippi have an ace up his sleave like Del Piero when Baggio was sold - our capitain will head to London or whereever, whether we want that or no.
All the transfers this summer will take place after Euro. If Czechs remain in-tact and do good, then Juve may leave Nedved in the squad and sell just Trezeguet. The fact, that Trez is going to be sold is more and more obvious. Juve needs 2 young defenders, and in the case of Nedved's departure - a playmaker. Who said that Aimar is going to do well in Italy? He is not a true star in Spain, where football is mild, so forget about Aimar in Italy. D'Alessandro is doing well in harsh Bundesliga, so that is an option. So, there are tons of options whome to buy. And please once again remember, Moggi and Juve in general have no sentiments whatsoever. For good money they will sell Del Piero along with his entire family.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Hey !

What do you think about rumours that Rochemback is coming to Juve next season ? I think hes a good player but we dont need defenders (unless we sell Nedved), we need new defenders.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well said Ventuno. Although i dont agree with the Aimar bit. I think he cud settle down well at Juve and adapt to the style of play in the Serie A. Hes creative enough to do well here.

Jul 28, 2002
Aimar would do well, but not 100% sure he would do fantastically. He is on the slight side, thus he may not have the stregnth on the ball, thats why totti, rui costa, kaka, ziziou did and do well in that position, because they are strong.

Thats is why diego should be our new playmaker no aimar, cos gettin pablo would cost more than Zizou.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
aimar would do well in any league. he has every quality that a playmaker needs. as for strength, he is very well balanced and has no problems playing for his national team either.

i suppose another name which doesnt get much mentioning is Riquelme. with barca and juve so close in rumours recently, i dont see why moggi isnt going for him. if anything, his style suits Serie A to a tee.

we'll see big changes in the summer. normally does happen after a few seasons of success.

whether that means dp, neded or trez are sold, if not all, then so be it.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I read in the local paper that Nedved said though he wanted to end his career at Juve he thniks the club is going to sell him next season. He said if he is to be sold he wishes he could go to England.

It seems that he is not too happy about this.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, im sure he wont be. Think about it, hes given hsi heart for hte club. And reiterated his desire to end his careeer here, yet the club want to sell him. Or seems that way atleast.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Apparently Nedved said selling him would not be a surprise to him since the club had sold Zidane before, but he wished to complete his contract...

And he said he wouldn't say "no" to EPL...and he would show the world what he's got in England.

Ventuno

Dec 26, 2002
Nedved has advised Moggi to look at two Czechs: Grygera of Ajax and Hubschman of Sparta Prague. The abilities of the latter could be easily checked next week, when Sparta will be playing rossoneri. As for Grygera, I saw him playing for Ajax, did not impress me that much. Ok, I understand that Czech Rep is becoming a member of EU, hence no need for Italian passport and all that, but should we get those two, plus Nedved and Jankulovsky, I think it is a bit too much. Though I would love to see Nedved-Rosicky-Jankulovsky line assembled in Turin :)
According to www.tribalfootball.com Juve has approached Saviola, again. Ok, should we get Saviola, we will have 3 small forwads (Saviola, Del Piero and Miccoli). But arrival of Saviola almost definetely means the departure of Trezeguet. So we will have one almost strong forward - Di Vaio. Not smart.
P.S. I cannot believe it, but I do really want Inter to humiliate Milan. Never supported Inter, but Milan is very close to Man Utd. on my hatred list.

May 17, 2003
If Roicky and Jankulovsky comes, I hope it would make a new era of the dutch trio of Milan (v.basten, gullit and rikaard), only it would be the Chechz Trio of Turin! that would be awsome!! And we would be winning everything just like Milan did in the early 1990's and we would be doing this in the earle 2000's... It makes sense if it happens right?? I can imagine this happening.. well kinda... But i don't want Del Piero to be just a shadow of a team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)