Rugby World Cup 2011 (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Glad I watched this one from the leaba. Would hate to have gone to the pub this morning to watch this display.

Viva le France

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Hearts of steel. And heads unbowing.
Vowing never to be broken.
We will fight, until. We can fight no more.
From the four proud provinces of Ireland :scarf:

Fuck England.

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    Into the semi's! What a shit game though. Sorry, B.
    Thanks Anth, i don't mind losing considering how admirably they played. Just goes to show that the best team doesn't always win, just look how France beat Wales.

Must say, I was worried about this match. We were good though. Now on to the semi's. :xfinger:
    You were good? SA absolutely dominated the wallabies in ever respect minus a try & the boks simply paid for a lapse in concentration. If the wallabies continue that sort of form i dont see them going to the final & having lost Kurtley Beale makes it even worse. But despite all of that, i hope your boys trounce the all blacks.:p

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    Word. Either way, seeing a possible Final between France - Australia/New Zealand & having to pick a side is like choosing between drowning or being burnt alive.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    I must admit, id love to see a France - NZ final with the all blacks being owned by the frogs.:D

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #99
    In France's home kit :D
    We could only wish.:D

England were pretty dreadful when they got to the final last time.

France win when it matters, its results that count.
    No, France have always been a wildcard team. You just don't know which team is gonna pitch up on the day & they have been in a final before coming second best, so they don't always win when it matters.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Spoken like a true Scotsman :D

England scraped it through but they faced and beat better France and Australia teams than are in this tournament.

France so far have played one impressive half of rugby in the tournament, shipped 21 points to Japan, were soundly beaten by NZ, got beat by fricking Tonga, beat a team who played 61 minutes with 14 men by 1 point. But that's the format of the RWC, there are only so many teams and with a couple of games going your way you're in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)