Rugby World Cup 2011 (3 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
so how r yr boys doing in this B?? and are the irish giving every one a hard time???? iz lets wrap this wc up and take it home :D. sadly rugby is not huge here, although i know teams like nz ( are'nt they the ones who have the war dance every match?? pretty intimidating i have to say!! but cool too ), south africa, and england are pretty tough. had no idea the Russians and Americans played rugby thats pretty cool

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    so how r yr boys doing in this B?? and are the irish giving every one a hard time???? iz lets wrap this wc up and take it home :D. sadly rugby is not huge here, although i know teams like nz ( are'nt they the ones who have the war dance every match?? pretty intimidating i have to say!! but cool too ), south africa, and england are pretty tough. had no idea the Russians and Americans played rugby thats pretty cool
    Well only two matches have been played so far, the game against Wales was a cliff hanger. The Welsh played with grit & determination, forced errors, held possession & capitalized on handling errors. Fortunately the Boks have a stellar defense & held firm. Against Fiji, my boys thrashed them good & proper, eager to improve on their dismal performance against the Welsh. Injuries have really messed with team selection & team chemistry but fortunately the boys play as a team & fight for each other.

IZ can celebrate that empty victory all he wants, the Irish won't win the RWC.

WΏΏdy;3256529 said:
    Where is that aussie fanboy byrone :D
    Not a fanboy but i really expected more from the wallabies.:D They destroyed my boys in the tri-nations for fucksakes!

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    England really need to improve, Georgia really did well in the first half & England gifted way too many penalties to them.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    The Azzurri - Russia game was really entertaining. Some nice attacking rugby on display despite the missed tackles & penalties conceded. Sergio Parisse was really great & man of the match imo. Nice to see a high scoring match like that, 53-17.:tup:

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    What a game by the boys despite the handling errors & dodgy line outs. It should have been way more than 87-0, the Namibians tried their best but just couldn't string anything worth note together. Francois Hougaard just showing why he's one of my fav players & it was great to see Brian Habana set a new springbok try scoring record.:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)