Roughiest eleven (3 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Why?
Did you not see them play during the WC???

Bastards! All of them!
Actually in the WC, Senegal was one of the teams which I enjoed more :angel: Than of course as others African teams like also Cameroon, they are too faulty, but IMO it mostly cause thay miss technics and they are phisically very strong, not cause they are bad in porpouse...

Jul 19, 2003
Oh yeah......Senegal was definitely a joy to watch. However, out of the African teams....I enjoyed S. Africa's playing more.

As for European teams, I liked Belgium's performance (since my favorite NT, Holland was missing :down:).

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Actually in the WC, Senegal was one of the teams which I enjoed more :angel: Than of course as others African teams like also Cameroon, they are too faulty, but IMO it mostly cause thay miss technics and they are phisically very strong, not cause they are bad in porpouse...
I don't agree at all. I don't know how everyone got hypnotised by this team.

They made many very harsh tackles. They used many dirty tricks and they were certainly not good at keeping their tempers.

As for their technical ability, or in other words El Hadji Diouf... What was all the hype about? Sure he made some fancy dribles, but besides that, what was his contribution??? He made one assist and didn't score any goals.... Wow!

I was absolutely delighted when Turkey knocked them out. But of course Turkey is not a bunch of angels themselfs.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
What to say... we just think opposite :D
I enjoyed Senegal a lot, I was happy when they quilyfied and sorry when they went out, also if Turkey deserved to go on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)