Roughiest eleven (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Alan smith is the dirtiest player currently in the premiership, and has most red cards and ugly tackles and not to mention he beat up that pakistani student with lee bowyer.
Smith wasn't involved in the beating of the Asian student. It was Bowyer and Woodgate ..

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i have a questions for you who know Barca well.

Are all the "Spanish" players in Barca from the Catalonia Province?
I don't think so .. Luise Enrique used to play for Madrid .. but the Catalonian players in Barca are: reserve GK Victor Valdes, Xavi, Sergi, Pep, Gerard, and Dani. Atletico's Luis Garcia, Valencia's Miguel Angel and Deportivo's Alberto Luque are also from Catalonia because they used to play in the 'Catalonia Team' in friendlies against national teams like Nigeria, Chile and Brazil ..

Back to the topic .. I think many players were mentioned already as 'rough' players .. I would only add a couple more players with the no nonsense attitude like Tony Adams and Roy Keane ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
To get back in the past I remember an Inter player who got pissed whit a joung guy who lost time to give the ball back during a match and kicked him in his face. Somebody remember who he was?

Than Hristo Stoichkov, of course, he was already named but he deserve an other mention...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
well all this is nothing to what happened few years ago in the Israeli league. a player took off his shoe and threw in on the keeper :D
:D:D:D

I also read in a newspaper that in one one match, in South America but cannot remember weare, some players started beating and kicking the referee till he had to run away :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
An other thing... I heard that Ivan Zamorano got 11 days of banning, but I didn't get why... what exately he did? Somebody knows?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I kind of forgot about this but a month ago I read in a newspaper that one defender got pissed off at the goal-scorer so he beat him to death!:eek::shocked:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

:D:D:D

I also read in a newspaper that in one one match, in South America but cannot remember weare, some players started beating and kicking the referee till he had to run away :D
yeah I think I saw that :D
and I have a video of the same thing from england I think. all the team chased the ref :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I heard about some dude stabbing some other dude with the corner-flag... in South America or Africa... can't remember which.

mate

Aug 28, 2002

yeah I think I saw that :D
and I have a video of the same thing from england I think. all the team chased the ref :D
I'm so curios of seeing this... must be very funny :D:D:D

++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I kind of forgot about this but a month ago I read in a newspaper that one defender got pissed off at the goal-scorer so he beat him to death!:eek::shocked:
:eek::eek::eek: I just hope it was just a news paper bull-shit, but it may be, in some contries happen also the impossible even in sports... remember Escobar? Killed by fans 4 failing a goal in the WC?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
whoa! where i the world happened that?
Iran,

Mate,
It was pretty reliable source. The article was about the recent incidence dealing with the death of pro soccer-players in one month. It included death of Brazilian player in training (I think it was (Botafogo), Marc Viven-Foe,:sob:, and this Iranian player beating beaten up until his death by angray defender.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++

Iran,

Mate,
It was pretty reliable source. The article was about the recent incidence dealing with the death of pro soccer-players in one month. It included death of Brazilian player in training (I think it was (Botafogo), Marc Viven-Foe,, and this Iranian player beating beaten up until his death by angray defender.
:eek:
what was his punishment?

yes. even the ref's mistake was funny.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

:eek:
what was his punishment?
I don't have a clue.:undecide:, because article just gave all the brief summary about list of deaths of players since it was so unusual to have so many casualties in a month.
Nevertheless, with Muslim rule in Iran, and a country reknown for its "eye for eye" principle, I guess logical conlcusion would be sentence to death, even if I am not a great believer in capital punishment.

K10

Jul 12, 2002

:eek::eek::eek: I just hope it was just a news paper bull-shit, but it may be, in some contries happen also the impossible even in sports... remember Escobar? Killed by fans 4 failing a goal in the WC?
Yes I remember. That was madness. He was gunned down by some angry Colombians cause he scored an own goal that eliminated the Colombians from the WC.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i remember that tackle thar smith made in leeds valencia second leg when leeds lost 3-0. i felt sorry for that guy (smith). i probably would've done same think. you're ****ing teen, you're losing CL semi and you can't do anything about it. but behaving like that is bad and condemn that ;)

i'd include davisds, vieira, tacchinardi to that list? no comments on that?

also zidane. 01/02 season juve , wc98. quite hot tempered guy. but he really doesn't deserve a place in this list.
Nah, not Tacchi :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)