Roughiest eleven (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Yes I remember. That was madness. He was gunned down by some angry Colombians cause he scored an own goal that eliminated the Colombians from the WC.
that was unbelievable! I got a columbian friend he said everyone in columbia was just shocked by that!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
What? No one has mentioned Lehman? He beat his own player and got a red card for gods sake. The man's crazy.
Beating your own teammate for not defending right...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Yes I remember. That was madness. He was gunned down by some angry Colombians cause he scored an own goal that eliminated the Colombians from the WC.
Those angry Colombians were mobs who participated in high-stakes betting .. they lost millions of dollars thanks to poor Escobar's own goal, that's why they decided to revenge and kill him :down:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Those angry Colombians were mobs who participated in high-stakes betting .. they lost millions of dollars thanks to poor Escobar's own goal, that's why they decided to revenge and kill him :down:
Yeah, and by killing him they got back all the money they lost :rolleyes::down:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Talking about roughy players... read this article...

Nielsen punished by AGF
Tuesday, 29 July 2003 (UEFA.com)

Former Denmark midfield player Brian Steen Nielsen has been fined and sacked as club captain by AGF Århus after he admitted assaulting a team-mate.

Decision accepted
The 34-year-old head-butted Nicolaj Hust in an incident at the club's training ground last Tuesday. "I have apologised to Nicolaj as well as to the rest of the team and to the club, and I accept my fine and my sacking as captain," said Nielsen, who was capped 66 times by his country before retiring after last summer's FIFA World Cup.

Club statement
The incident was brought to light at the weekend after reports in the Danish press. In response, an official club statement said: "AGF clearly condemn any kind of violence on the pitch as well as outside it, though we realise that football is a contact sport, where the players involved may have difficulties controlling their emotions from time to time."

Hust departure
Following a mutual agreement with the club management, Hust has left AGF with immediate effect. However, the player said that he had spoken to Nielsen and their relationship was "the same as ever". Although no individual has pressed charges, Nielsen could still face prosecution.

Police inquiry
"After investigating the matter, we have decided to charge Brian Steen Nielsen with violence," Århus police chief inspector Betn Preben Nielsen, told uefa.com. "Our further investigations will then show if there is also a basis for taking the case to court."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nielsen was also fined last season for making several "Roy Keane like tackles".

The guy is a complete idiot, and I believe I don't have to explain why.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
The guy is a complete idiot, and I believe I don't have to explain why.
Cause he's danish :D

Anyway, wasn't he a good player some years back?

Also remember the incident with Freddie Ljunberg and some other swedish guy in training? Who was that? I got the video of the incident.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
yeah, cuz he's danish :rolleyes: :D

I wouldn't say really good, but fair enough... all though he is a violent SOB.

I remember that fight. Mellberg tackled Freddie and then he got really pissed and attacked Mellberg... right??? Wankers :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
yeah, cuz he's danish :rolleyes: :D

I wouldn't say really good, but fair enough... all though he is a violent SOB.

I remember that fight. Mellberg tackled Freddie and then he got really pissed and attacked Mellberg... right??? Wankers :D
yep, and Freddie would have gotton his arse kicked cause Mellberg is like twice his size

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Something similar also happened in Roma's training camp, between Dacourt and Lima .. I believe Dacourt is the one who tackled Lima which started a fight :rolleyes:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Something similar also happened in Roma's training camp, between Dacourt and Lima .. I believe Dacourt is the one who tackled Lima which started a fight :rolleyes:
It is just a build up for real match.

Cassano VS Capello.;).

If this doesn't happen, then they are bound to arrange one with Montella for Don Fabio.:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Speaking of fighting amongst the club, well this isn't really fighting, but I heard Jens Jeremies is a threat to the other players during training, because he tackles really hard as if he's playing in a match. (this might have been mentioned but) anyone remember that amateur video of a training session, when some guy kicked his teammate in the neck while he was on the ground?

gray

Apr 22, 2003

As for their technical ability, or in other words El Hadji Diouf... What was all the hype about? Sure he made some fancy dribles, but besides that, what was his contribution??? He made one assist and didn't score any goals.... Wow!
Diouf pretty much single-handedly got Senegal to the World Cup, scoring almost every goal for them in qualifying. This doesn't mean I like him by any means though!

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
GK-Lehman wild wild
GK-Kahn will always get in players faces for a little reason

Materazzi- elbows, kicks you name it he done it
R.Keane- dirty dirty dirty
A.Smith- i don't know how Viduka played with him
Craig Belamy - this guy some major issues when he doesn't have a ball

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Diouf pretty much single-handedly got Senegal to the World Cup, scoring almost every goal for them in qualifying. This doesn't mean I like him by any means though!
He has turned out to be a half-decent right wing for Liverpool...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I don't care what he might have done before the world cup. My point is that all the hype started at the world cup... and for what? I have absolutely no idea!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I agree, and Papa Diop (or whatever his name is) was the one to score the freakin' goals. Diouf just ran around, like the arrogant bastard he is, showing of his "skills".

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, Diouf is wayyyyy overrated! He didn't even score a goal in the World Cup FFS! :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)