Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (4 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
and 48 goals for Belgium, making him the all time topscorer and he's only 26
Look at the teams he has scored against for Belgium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_goals_scored_by_Romelu_Lukaku

It's all very well scoring against Luxembourg and Gibraltar but he has never scored against a decent side at a Euros or World Cup, despite playing in a Belgian side that creates plenty. He has barely even scored against a decent side in qualifying, 2 goals v Croatia in 2013 arguably being the only ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I need this to be confirmed as bullshit asap.
I wish but I'm slowly resigning, this is happening. What's worse is I love dybala and his joining red cunts. How the fuck can I wish him the worst. Right fucking dilemma thanks a lot paratici. Won't be sleeping for the rest of the week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kocunar

Jan 22, 2013
oh please, you make him out to be the worst player ever, I'm only saying that he isn't, maybe not the one you dream about but I'm sure he will make us a better team with his strenght in the box
And that sort of player is worth giving up possibly the technically most talented player we've had since Zidane?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
oh please, you make him out to be the worst player ever, I'm only saying that he isn't, maybe not the one you dream about but I'm sure he will make us a better team with his strenght in the box
:rofl: :howler: We already have Mandzukic for that, and he can actually head a fucking ball and has balls. We might even be getting rid of him to bring in an inferior specimen. You're a mess man. Are you Belgian? Are you dating LolCackU's sister?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Oh, so it makes sense that you are not biased. :D
I'm not saying I'm not biased but I bet half of you only know him from his Premier League days, ManU sucks and we have 10 times the better team, I'm only saying he would be a monster with the right players behind him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)