Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (9 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
one! more thing, there has never played anyone from Belgium in the first team for Juve, since we won't sign Hazard or DeBruyne any time soon now I may finally get a player in Lukaku, it is all about Premier League here so please get Romelu! biased yes, selfish yes but I hate English football and I'm sick of only hearing about them over here :cool:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I checked his stats and they are not bad at all, especially for Everton.

166 games

87 goals and 29 assists

MU

96 games

42 goals and 13 assists

But I still prefer Icardi. :stuckup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
one! more thing, there has never played anyone from Belgium in the first team for Juve, since we won't sign Hazard or DeBruyne any time soon now I may finally get a player in Lukaku, it is all about Premier League here so please get Romelu! biased yes, selfish yes but I hate English football and I'm sick of only hearing about them over here :cool:
Now it makes sense :grin:

Buffon's Army

Jun 28, 2013
Lukaku is the biggest flak trak bully going he scores 99 percent of hes goals againt rubbish and is invisible vs good teams for club and country. Hes goal record against the top 6 for united is shocking.
This can't be stressed enough. How are Juve who are looking to compete with Europe's best, sign the worst big game striker in the world?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If we can unleash that again...
His Man Utd videos are horrible you can see how poorly he controls a ball even in his good moments but this is definitely something else..
He's only 26, so I'm sure he hasn't lost his ability. At his age, he can get back to this level he showed at Everton if you put him in the right environment. Manchester United hasn't exactly come across as the nicest place to be, for any player, in recent times. Even Pogba has been struggling massively there.

Lukaku is the biggest flak trak bully going he scores 99 percent of hes goals againt rubbish and is invisible vs good teams for club and country. Hes goal record against the top 6 for united is shocking.
We have Ronaldo for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)