Romelu Lukaku - Forward- Manchester United (9 Viewers)

How many goals will he score for Juve?[all comp.]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
5 goals - someone is being very pessimistic here @Ronn
Choice was 0-5 goals actually. my estimate is closer to 0.
OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but can't see how a player like Lukaku even remotely fits into Sarrismo. And he's not exactly good with rotation so I assume he'll spend a lot of time on the bench.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I dont think our management that stupid to sign this guy ...

I agree with some here , it is about to force Inter hands ...also just days ago, news about Lukaku asking MU to lower their demands so he can go to Inter ....

Maybe we are working on Pogba deal ,as the news about SMS close to go MU ....and all this shit ( Lukaku news) is just cover on negotiations

We are at a point , we are expert in the market and type of talent looking for ....like the majority here, Lukaku is a failed product

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Choice was 0-5 goals actually. my estimate is closer to 0.
OK maybe I'm exaggerating, but can't see how a player like Lukaku even remotely fits into Sarrismo. And he's not exactly good with rotation so I assume he'll spend a lot of time on the bench.
Look at the transfer thread @AllegriGOAT summed it quite well
Dybala isnt the type of forward Sarri likes while Lukaku fits the bill with Ronaldo a free role in attack while Lukaku is unwanted by Man Utd so it is kind of the perfect deal in this regard.
Im not saying I want Lukaku as I want players who can control the ball very well but I am saying Sarri looked for this type of player so he used Dybala who can play but not the most suitable option for his style.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I cannot believe all this hatred towards Lukaku, the guy is a tank, I can't think of many serie A defenders who can stop this guy from buldozing all over them. He already is the alltime top goal scorer for Belgium at 26 years old! He may not be the most sexy player out there but who can handle his physique? At Belgium he has Hazard, DeBruyne and Mertens behind him compare that to what support he had at ManU and you know why he didn't score that much. Besides if coaches like Mourinho, Conte and Sarri really want him, that means more to me than a couple of nerds on a forum!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Look at the transfer thread @AllegriGOAT summed it quite well
Dybala isnt the type of forward Sarri likes while Lukaku fits the bill with Ronaldo a free role in attack while Lukaku is unwanted by Man Utd so it is kind of the perfect deal in this regard.
Im not saying I want Lukaku as I want players who can control the ball very well but I am saying Sarri looked for this type of player so he used Dybala who can play but not the most suitable option for his style.
How does Lukaku fit the bill?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Was a big fan when he played in Belgium. Didn't follow him much in England. He got bigger. :D
so if we save money on 3 or all of these: Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic, Kean then I expect Lukaku AND a top signing.
I could live with that. Lukaku and Pogba/Eriksen

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think our management that stupid to sign this guy ...

I agree with some here , it is about to force Inter hands ...also just days ago, news about Lukaku asking MU to lower their demands so he can go to Inter ....

Maybe we are working on Pogba deal ,as the news about SMS close to go MU ....and all this shit ( Lukaku news) is just cover on negotiations

We are at a point , we are expert in the market and type of talent looking for ....like the majority here, Lukaku is a failed product
Well you can look at this in 2 ways
1. Lukaku cant control a ball and never will be able to do it and he is quite slow but he is kind of a good finisher and he is very strong - Not the best option
2. Lukaku cant control a ball right now and our management think they can help and then the only thing that will be missing is speed but even with this missing such a beast will be very tough to stop!

Im currently with the majority here thinking we should use our money on someone else but if we do it and the second option happens.. Teams will really have to limit our play in order to beat us and it will be much more difficult than last year..

- - - Updated - - -

We sure are posting lot's of Pogba vids on FB though. :think:
:spliff:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Well you can look at this in 2 ways
1. Lukaku cant control a ball and never will be able to do it and he is quite slow but he is kind of a good finisher and he is very strong - Not the best option
2. Lukaku cant control a ball right now and our management think they can help and then the only thing that will be missing is speed but even with this missing such a beast will be very tough to stop!

Im currently with the majority here thinking we should use our money on someone else but if we do it and the second option happens.. Teams will really have to limit our play in order to beat us and it will be much more difficult than last year..
We couldnt help dybala with his first touch, and you think we can help lukaku with his ball control? Its like leaning a cat to walk on two legs or make a body builder climb rocks

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
the only thing that lukaku has over dybala is strength and height.
i can see dybala in the cf role struggling against strong defenders. With lukaku i can see him bullying them, like zapata did against rugani and bonbon
that's about it :boh:
Lukaku might be built like a tank but hes problem along like with hes elephant feet touch is that he barely uses hes size to hes advantage to bully defenders, hes actually quite stupid and really poor at headers too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trading one of the best technical players at the club for someone who lost his place in the United starting lineup and doesn't suit Sarri's style at all. This would be one of the worst decisions Juve have ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)