Rolando Mandragora (9 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Players who left Juve Primavera:

Emil Audero (19):
He is since this year our third goalkeeper and he is first keeper of Italy U19. His pros are his reflexes from short distance shots and stop low balls. He is already playing here since his 10th. Some say he is really promising, I find it hard to predict a goalkeepers future. Look at Leali who was really talented as well and he is now benching in favour of Kapino by Olimpiacos.

Filippo Romagna (19):
Romagna is one of my favourites. He is a 19 years old ball-playing central defender. You can compare him with Bonucci, Romagna played with #19 aswell hehe. Filippo is also the captain of Italy U19. He is now loaned to Novara where he sadly doesn’t play. High hopes for this kid.

Pol Lirola (19):
One of the better kids in this list. He was already praised in our youth and he is making his promises true. Di Francesco love this kid and he is taking the starting spot in Sassuolo’s team. He was a right winger in Spain, but Juventus transformed him into a right-back. He is a little bit comparable to Dani Alves, but I think Lirola isn’t that fancy, he scored a great goal against Athletic Bilbao. Sassuolo has an option to buy for 5 m after a two year loan, we have a counter option so don’t be worried. Big chance he will be the successor of Dani Alves.

Francesco Cassata (18):
Loaned out to Ascoli where he is playing most of time. I don’t follow him there, but know him from Primavera and he has a really good skillset. Technical gifted central-midfielder, he can surprise us. I believe he has the potential to become a good player. Juventus level? Don’t know…

Andrés Tello (20):
On loan to Empoli, where he is making a lot of minutes. Typical South-American footballer btw, a lot of passion/grinta, but tactically a little bit worse than the other prospects. He looks for me nothing more than a hard worker, but I hope he will prove me wrong. It says something when you already played over 500 minutes for Empoli this season.

Mattia Vitale (19):
He already debuted in our first team, but loaned out last year where he did well. This year he is loaned to Cesena where he get some minutes, but not all. Well-rounded midfielder, no really weakenesses, but also not really big pros. He is compared with Vidal in the past.

Alberto Cerri (20):
Call him Petagna. Exactly the same type of player. Big, strong, finishing, besides that nothing. I will be astonished if he reach a good level in professional football. Not my type of player.

New arrivals:

Mandragora (19):
Defensive midfielder who has Thiago Motta as example. He played last year for Pescara as defensive midfielder, but through there injury crisis they played him as a central defender. Comparable in the role that Mascherano had as a defender by Barcelona and you can him compare to him aswell. Newspapers said he is the best ’97 talent in Italy.

Current team:

Yoan Severin (19):
For me he is not the player who will be the next … (insert big name). Besides that Grosso and Allegri likes to love him. He was called up against Lyon and Grosso is playing him every match. He is just a standard defender nothing more, no I don’t see why Grosso likes him so much to let him play every match.

Rogerio (19):
Bought him this year, but I don’t know that much from him. No opinion.

Oumar Toure (18) / Roger Tamba M’Pinda (18):
I can’t see the difference between these two :D Both are strong defensive midfielders, exactly what we knows from African midfielders. Strenght, tackling and stamina. Can’t really predict them in the future. I don’t know of people here are known with Diousse from Empoli? Compareable.

Roman Macek (19):
As I said he is just 13/12 + technical abilities for me. Good player, but he hasn’t the special thing of some other talents of us, so he doesn’t stand out that much. Maybe that’s the good thing about him, but I can’t see him reach our first team. I am sorry for him.

Luca Clemenza (19):
One of my favourites baby! 'The Italian Reus’ for me it’s more the Italian perfect attacking midfielder. His vision is the best in our youthteam. His shottechnique is Pjanic-esque (look at his freekicks). He is that attacking midfielde with flair, the year 90’s #10 of calcio. Only love for him. But that can be my obsessions aswell haha :p

Grigoris Kastanos (18):
For me our best midfielder in the Primavera. Governed all facettes for a modern-midfielder. He is already international for Cyprus (If that is a big prestation :D )

Andi Zeqiri (17):
I want some info from @Mark @JuveJay about him. Don’t know him well but I heard several positive comments on this talent. We bought him from a Swiss/Austria club in summer isn’t it?

New Generation:
Caligara & Kean are our 'new generation’ talents. Both are born in 2000 and they are already playing in the Primavera, and if I say playing I mean they are starting players, not benchplayers. Allegri like both of them according to newspapers and interviews.

This list contains only relevant players and the best Primavera player. Muratore is also a good player and so we have several other Primavera players, but I find it hard to give a opinion about them. I refer you to Dr. Mark. We have over 200 players on contract so I can’t make a list of all of them. Most are playing in Serie C and are garbage.

This cost me a half hour if it isn't more. @Mark @JuveJay i want you opinions (not on all if you think it's to long) but if you don't agree I will want to know why. I don't follow it as close as you guys ;)

- - - Updated - - -
@ADP1897

- - - Updated - - -

Lol when I was typing my post about the youngster you typed a summary of my $#@!ing text haha. Same opinions on Macek, Lirola (will replace Dani Alves), Mandragora (Mascherano/Thiago Motta) and Clemenza. I forgot about Sensi, typical regista. Thx for the tip of Mosti, I don't know him that well.
Didn't see this lol.

I share most of your thoughts. A few add-ons or disagreements though:

Vitale: he actually played a lot of minutes last season when he was loaned to Cesena in serie B. Very rare fore a 17 yr old, he was a starter from day 1 and apparently did well.

But this year he lost a bit of space, and it doesn't help that Cesena keeps struggling.

He's very technically gifted with that left foot, but I think he lacks dynamism/strenght/workload. Has a long way to go.

Rogerio: see above, I think he can become a very good prospect for the LB position. He's technical and athletically gifted.

Toure: Didn't like what I saw. He looks poor on the ball and on passing, and is already a limited warrier carrier. Don't see much future for him right now, but who knows if he will develop.

Clemenza: I agree with you, he's got great technical tools/vision/creativity. But he is very weak physically, somewhat fragile. You see him playing agains professionals and he literally is a boy playing against men. For this reason they put him as a regista, so he will face less contact from defenders, and he seemed to do well. But really, I'm not that confident he'll make it. The lack of physical attributes could hinder him. If they send him to Serie B, they could ruin his career, honestly. I see him similarly to Romagna.

Kastanos he's a good prospect and has some chance of reaching Juve, but his feet work are probably too slow for an AM/trequartista. I think his future is as an all around CM.

Mandragora this guy is extremely talented. His injury is serious but it's a bone one, so it won't affect his athleticism. He's big, strong, fairly agile and very good on the ball. Seems to have very good anticipation/positioning skills. After we bought him he was playing as a CB, before he got injured. I have high hopes for this guy, I think the board really gambles on him and he may be a WC potential player.

Other players not mentioned:

Bentancour - 97 - technical CM - he's coming;

Mattias Anderson - 98 - swedish CB who just got bought for primavera. Already a starter, Italians say he looks good.

Alessandro Semprini - 98 - RB - bought from Empoli or Atalanta, he was also brought to be a starter. Has been called up to Italy Us.

Stefano Sensi - 95 - CM - just scored for Sassuolo, he is considered as a high prospect CM. Small hardworking technical player, was compared to Di Livio and even to Verratti (probably because of the height)

Matheus Pereira - 98 - AM - bought for 3M, high price for a guy his age. Bench player for Empoli, but went straight to professionals, which is good. But as I said, he seems to have a skilfull left foot, but other than that, I don't see him dynamic/participative/fast enough to thrive in Italy.

Nicola Mosti - 98 - AM - brought from Empoli in exchange for CB Bianchi, I think he's a similar player to Matheus Pereira. Talented, left footed, creative, but somewhat slow/not dynamic. Starter at primavera.

Franck Kanoute - 98 - CB/DM/CM - Senegalese - just arrived. He hasn't played yet for primavera because of beaurocratic problems. But I've seen him in a friendly and I liked what I saw. Big, strong, technical on the ball. Has a long way in front of him, let's see where he will fit at primavera.

Muratore - 98 - he's a fix starter at primavera, plays for Italy Us and has been growing and flying under the radar. Could become a good midfielder.

Mehdi Leris - 98 - brought from another Italian club (forgot which), he looks technically and athletically talented. SS/winger, fairly big and strong, but also fast and who can dribble. But his end product and fundamentals like passing and finishing are yet to be seen. Mainly, he's very green still - lacks teamwork, decision making, is a bit confusionary. But the raw talent is there.

Anastasios Donis - 96 - classic RW, talented, but also immature. But the talent is considerable. He's a bench player at Nice, who leads Ligue 1, but is always called up - he's established in the squad and played some minutes this season. Is starting to look good.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're saying about the same as me.
Tier 1: Kean, Lirola, Romagna, Clemenza
Tier 2: Kastanos, Mandragora, Caligara
Tier 3: Starting Primavera players
Tier lost: Untersee, Pol Garcia, Leali etc.

With lost I mean will never reach Juventus (Leali maybe as a second/third choice).
I didn't see Vitale and Cassata playing this year but they are tier 2 or 3 talents.
Yes, it's similar. But I'm not as high on Clemenza for the reasons above, and I'm very high on Mandragora. Tier 1 is Kean, Mandragora, Lirola, and rest is as you said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I'd seen Lirola and Tello, since i only follow Serie A, and sometimes La Liga..
Thanks alot peeps... been awhile since i follow Juve youth system, does tuz got any link/sopcast for youth game? Since i'm a bit more free these days, i'd like to waste my time on those :D

And i think i remember read some articles that we're after 21 yo GK from aston villa, bye' Donnaruma/Meret/Scuffet

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Audero is a strong keeper, but obviously no one will see that sat on the bench for a season. Del Favero isn't far behind him.

Of the central defenders you will see Severin promoted quicker because of his age and size, he can also play a bit, but I don't think he is particularly special. Zanandrea is a good build up type of DC, and Vogliacco is kind of between the two. I think those two last guys are the two best we have in terms of base talent. I haven't seen a lot of Semprini yet but apparently he was one of the best players Brescia had, and they have a top academy. Andersson I don't know much about but he's a youth international and physically strong, typical Scandi DC.

In the fullbacks Rogerio is clearly a classic Brazilian LWB, one of the best in his age range, could play outside of Primavera level already but still raw, nice left foot and athleticism. Coccolo is versatile and more like a DLC. Beruatto works really hard and is out of position at right back. I like Tripaldelli a lot, but he'll feature more next year, he runs for days and has a good cross and pass.

I don't think our CMs are particularly outstanding but Muratore is set apart because he is a leader and has size and ability. The other is Caligara, who is a real prospect - very determined player who puts himself about, can play, and has a rasping shot.

Macek is very neat and has a good right foot but maybe needs to fill out a bit for pro level. Merio is a very interesting prospect and is direct and has a turn of pace. Galtarossa is currently seriously injured but he's a lively little RW who comes inside.

AM is probably our strongest area - Kastanos, Clemenza and Mosti would basically start for almost all of the other sides, the former two have an edge and could be on loan in Serie A soon. Morselli is alsovery skillful but inconsistent, doubt he will make it.

Kean is our biggest prospect because of his age plus talent and determination. From what I've seen of Zeqiri he's a bit of a sniper and plays off the last man, nice left foot and hustle. Leris is maybe the best dribbler we have but also blows a bit hold and cold over a season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think not..

something was wrong with his recovery and had to eb intervened again like a month or 2 ago AFAIK

michel

Mar 25, 2010
He is training again- check his instagram profile (rolly38), but I don't know if he is training with the team already (probably not).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well thats a really good sign. if he can make himself available for the second part of the season, it would be a real good boost. He seems to be way better than sturaro already. I have high hopes for this guy

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Had big hopes for Leali. Are we going to bring back Matheus and loan him again, this time to a club where he will play?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Welcome back, still very curious to see him play since I can't recall seeing him. Hope you can develop and prosper here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)