Roland Garros French Open 2005 (1 Viewer)

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Well it was quite heartbreaking to see Coria physically break down in last year's final; also his interview after the match was quite sad :D

You dont think Nadal should be listed too? Hmm, maybe it is too soon for him

Gah, my fav tennis player wont even make it as far as the final :rolleyes:

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
    Well Nadal is the hot favourite for this years RG...(as they say):groan:

but to me id be happy to see a surprise comeback by my fave Ferrero !!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Oh you did, when? :D

So Marty, you're not following tennis at all?
    I don't remember, it was a loooong time ago :D

Well I know about Sampras and the Williams sisters. Watching tennis is just so dull, it's surprisingly boring to watch since it's fun to play..

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I don't remember, it was a loooong time ago :D

Well I know about Sampras
    Flashnews for you: Pistol Pete retired !!! :D

Well, each to his own I guess. Me I love watching tennis as much as I do playing - more so now that the Belgians are kicking everyones sorry arse! But you're right, some games are really dull, especially on the Womens circuit.

Roland Garros is the best tournament of the 4 Grand Slams, but the buggers always play when I'm supposed to be studying for my exams! Couldn't have they scheduled Wimbledon on May instead? Bastards!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Flashnews for you: Pistol Pete retired !!! :D

Well, each to his own I guess. Me I love watching tennis as much as I do playing - more so now that the Belgians are kicking everyones sorry arse! But you're right, some games are really dull, especially on the Womens circuit.

Roland Garros is the best tournament of the 4 Grand Slams, but the buggers always play when I'm supposed to be studying for my exams! Couldn't have they scheduled Wimbledon on May instead? Bastards!
    Yeah I heard :D

I don't know, maybe if they had lots of replays with different camera angles they could make it look really hip. But just watching it going back and forth across the net is sleep inducing :D

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Yeah I heard :D

I don't know, maybe if they had lots of replays with different camera angles they could make it look really hip. But just watching it going back and forth across the net is sleep inducing :D
    :redface:

:redface:

Ah the hell with it! I was going to type a giga-liner manifesto to try and convert you, until I realised you know better than to be just that easily converted. I guess I shall not bother, shall I ??? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    How come?

Are you an X-Man?
    Wouldn't know, don't watch that kind of movies. Oh yeah did I mention I can tell which movies are no good from looking at the poster? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)