Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just look at that space for a pass to Berna, this guy is still afraid to make such a pass. Loosing control is another thing, but that was one of most easy pass u can make.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I don’t even blame the guy. He’s good enough for the Argentine league and that’s it.

I really blame our mgmt. it seems like the people at the club are the only ones that hasn’t noticed our midfield has been mediocre forever. Locatelli isn’t a savior. If anything the poor guy will have the toughest time playing with fuckers like Bentancur and that lazy mofo Rabiot.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don’t even blame the guy. He’s good enough for the Argentine league and that’s it.

I really blame our mgmt. it seems like the people at the club are the only ones that hasn’t noticed our midfield has been mediocre forever. Locatelli isn’t a savior. If anything the poor guy will have the toughest time playing with fuckers like Bentancur and that lazy mofo Rabiot.
Locatelli is the first correct step we've made in the midfield area in over three years. It should be followed up with atleast one more correct step tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)