Rodrigo Bentancur (76 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s haunting, how the hell did this guy became a starter at this club
Because every other midfielder ended up at J Medical and this guy stays fit.

I don’t think we can stomach another season of watching Bentancur and Rabiot playing together.

They both lack any kind of urgency, can’t smell danger, dwell on the ball too long and make clumsy fouls.

We may be able to get away with having one on the pitch if we have two midfielders that are comfortable on the ball on the pitch with them. It’s just awful to watch them on the pitch together at the same time.
Throw in Texas boy with the two yesterday and we managed to find a level that’s even worse!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
None of our regular midfielders are worthy of being on the bench for us it's that bad

Remember in the Conte and first Allegri era how our least talented bench players usually had redeeming qualities like insane workrate? These guys have absolutely nothing

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least he knew how to clap :stuckup:
I've been saying for a couple years now Bentancur is useless and a shitty player.

He has plateaued and reach the highest level he ever will, which is pretty insignificant.

Just pointing out I was the first to call it out.

He is Amauri level shitty

- - - Updated - - -

B/C he had acres of space ahead of him and knew it.

Bentancur couldn't hit a barn if it was his teammate.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That moment where he just stood there and watched and did nothing to try and defend the counter attack. Unforgivable.
I do not have words for the depth of anger I felt when I saw that.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that we don't want to sell because we'd have to give Boca 50% of the fee but at this point I'd rather that than giving away 50% of the points with him on the team.
How about this, if they find someone to buy him they could keep 100% of the fee. Just get him out of here.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really frustrating player because he looks like he is half asleep and not even trying most of the time.

Lost all of the hunger and drive that made him a potential star when he was younger.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2018 world cup he was touted as a future star. Nothing funny about that comment.
He has shown ZERO proof since as long as we have known him to have anything close to what a potential star should/would have.

There is nothing in this guys history the would lead someone to star potential. A good CM, perhaps. A star? no way

- - - Updated - - -

We all had hopes for him. Demonstrated competency at a young age. But even that is gone now and his ceiling was so incredibly low its impossible not to be frustrated with this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)