Rodrigo Bentancur (18 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He wanted to push Cuadrado up the pitch.

But it should never have been Bentancur that got subbed off, it should have been Pjanic.

Subbing in fullbacks to win a game has happened before. Remember Tottenham?
De Sciglio is not the fullback to sub in if you want to win a game.

And Cuadrado has hardly played up the pitch at all this year and predictably looked rusty as heck in attacking positions.

‘twas dumb. And we looked like rubbish after that sub.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He was one of the best players on the pitch, ignoring that stupid mistake.
Not that being one of our best players last night required anything more than a semi-bad game, but Bentancur had a stinker last night.

He did provide the assist and was more dynamic than others, but that first half was horrible from every single one of our mids and that backheel was the cherry on the shitcake

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
De Sciglio is not the fullback to sub in if you want to win a game.

And Cuadrado has hardly played up the pitch at all this year and predictably looked rusty as heck in attacking positions.

‘twas dumb. And we looked like rubbish after that sub.
The whole thing felt like it was an error carried forward to recorrect the problem of introducing Ramsey and playing him at right wing. So to try and get Ramsey back as the RCM, De sciglio was introduced and the ‘system’ looked a mess.

A smart ballsy coach may have considered going 5-3-2 early when we were getting killed on the flanks leaving the full back 2 on 1 and having to suck across. (Or even any alternative to combat it). Instead we have a stubborn chain smoker whose game plan I still cannot figure out 7 months into the season.

Also, Rodrigo would’ve been hammered for that error if we was playing with BBC and Buffon. However, at the moment he is surrounded by a number of players who lack concentration and make silly errors.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Two inexcusable last second cards which led to a total of 4 games suspension, and now this. I don't think I ever witnessed a Juve player making three huge and stupid discipline related mistakes in less than two months.
I won't put full blame on him, since he's 22. He shares it with those who are responsible to bring discipline into the team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Two inexcusable last second cards which led to a total of 4 games suspension, and now this. I don't think I ever witnessed a Juve player making three huge and stupid discipline related mistakes in less than two months.
I won't put full blame on him, since he's 22. He shares it with those who are responsible to bring discipline into the team.
clap.gif

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's by far our best midfielder at the moment. He's running as much as Pjanic + Rabiot combined and providing goals, assists and PKs.

He lost a ball in midfield, there are still 7 players behind him. Pjanic is a DM that cannot even cover 2 meters right now. The lost ball in midfield shouldn't have been THAT big of a problem. The other butchers we use in his spot misplace even more balls.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He's by far our best midfielder at the moment. He's running as much as Pjanic + Rabiot combined and providing goals, assists and PKs.

He lost a ball in midfield, there are still 7 players behind him. Pjanic is a DM that cannot even cover 2 meters right now. The lost ball in midfield shouldn't have been THAT big of a problem. The other butchers we use in his spot misplace even more balls.
Stop making excuses for the bad pass please .
He should try it when you lead 3 0 not at 1 0 with full pressure and in a zone where every mistake counts . For example: every football amateur knows that as a full back for example you never should clear a ball towards the middle of your own pitch ,under pressure.
You clear it down the line.
A simple back pass or blast it in the stands and the goal never happens .

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)