Rodrigo Bentancur (38 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Said before. Him as a regista helps us to have less shots conceded.

Our pressing works way better with him instead of Pjanic.
Can we draw conclusions from a game where we faced one of the weakest Serie A sides? I dont even...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. This guy actually attempts long range shots from outside the box. Who knew midfielders were capable of such sorcery? :boh: :shocked:
:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Said before. Him as a regista helps us to have less shots conceded.

Our pressing works way better with him instead of Pjanic.
Disagree. I think he’s better on the side and further up the pitch. Look at his shots and assists this season. We need to get away from this regista stuff and deploy a DM like Tonali instead.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why we dont use him more ofetn to shot from outside is beyond me.

We have this alternative and sarri is not exploting it. Way better than seeing pjanic or matuhero attempt those shots

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Disagree. I think he’s better on the side and further up the pitch. Look at his shots and assists this season. We need to get away from this regista stuff and deploy a DM like Tonali instead.
4-2-3-1 is the way to go.
Woj
Cuads-Mdl-Bonucci-AS
Bentan-Rabiot
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Higuain.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
imo he had a terribly bad 1st half, but grew a lot the 2nd half.
nevertheless, if this was his worst performance this year - he is our most consistent and most promising midfielder so far

Jun 7, 2003
He made at one point in the match, a very bad pass in front of the goal. Where the ball landed to the opponent, but went outside. It's a sign that he is still not ready for this role, where plays in front of the defence. I would like to see him LCM where he makes some runs in to the opposition box.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He made at one point in the match, a very bad pass in front of the goal. Where the ball landed to the opponent, but went outside. It's a sign that he is still not ready for this role, where plays in front of the defence. I would like to see him LCM where he makes some runs in to the opposition box.
True about bad pass. But generally he is better suited for that role. He passes the ball faster and he is better defensively. In long run i expect him to be there once Pjanic leaves. Bentan will be stuck with us for years to come thanks to Boca.

Jun 7, 2003
True about bad pass. But generally he is better suited for that role. He passes the ball faster and he is better defensively. In long run i expect him to be there once Pjanic leaves. Bentan will be stuck with us for years to come thanks to Boca.
Maybe, let's see in the long run. Which position suits him the best.
I'm really excited to see this guy grow with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)