Rodrigo Bentancur (23 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes but Benta wasn't as good as right now and now suddenly he improves massively. Do they become fuck buddy?
those moves aren't easy to execute in practice. bentancur praised khedira recently for the same ability we are talking about, see that interview on the last page. maybe, just maybe they started to work on this with the coach a couple of months ago, and maybe, just maybe it is showing some results over time. look at this goal, it's actually some khedira-esque run into the box with some lucky finish:

the main element of the run:

it's not by accident that bentancur mentioned khedira after this goal, and even in december (https://www.football-italia.net/147329/bentancur-i-can-be-best-if ). khedira scored 9 goals in '17/18, struggled with a lot of injuries since, but those runs made him score so much. i'd be happy if bentancur could take over of sami's duties in the box. he already assisted 5 times in the league, scored a goal in the cup, way to go for him.

Nov 3, 2019
those moves aren't easy to execute in practice. bentancur praised khedira recently for the same ability we are talking about, see that interview on the last page. maybe, just maybe they started to work on this with the coach a couple of months ago, and maybe, just maybe it is showing some results over time. look at this goal, it's actually some khedira-esque run into the box with some lucky finish:

the main element of the run:

it's not by accident that bentancur mentioned khedira after this goal, and even in december (https://www.football-italia.net/147329/bentancur-i-can-be-best-if ). khedira scored 9 goals in '17/18, struggled with a lot of injuries since, but those runs made him score so much. i'd be happy if bentancur could take over of sami's duties in the box. he already assisted 5 times in the league, scored a goal in the cup, way to go for him.
So to have Khedira has his positive sides but what can Matuidi do for us ?:panic:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Stupid mistake that ruined a decent performance from him. But is your midfielders are instilled to make 125 passes a game each then you get in the mentality to try tricks and passes when you shouldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)