Rodrigo Bentancur (41 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What annoys me the most about him is he hesitates with the pass so much. He misses some really obvious and potentially dangerous passes for opponents between the lines.
He is still very young. Retarded passes and stupid yellows or even reds will happen with him, it's normal. He often dives in aggressive tackles and was lucky he didn't get the red in one of the matches before Atalanta. Hopefully he will learn from it. The same goes to every misplaced pass on our half - was lucky we didn't loose a goal from one of this (at least I don't remember one).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Our midfield is really a problem. I thought Bentancur was even worse than Emre Can. At least the german showed a bit of heart at the end.

That SMS easy turn on him was embarrassing not mentioning all the soft challenges and the way he jogs back to defend is Tiago-esque.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Our midfield is really a problem. I thought Bentancur was even worse than Emre Can. At least the german showed a bit of heart at the end.

That SMS easy turn on him was embarrassing not mentioning all the soft challenges and the way he jogs back to defend is Tiago-esque.
He did some decent defending, he put in a superb sliding challenge on Correa in the box in the first half. He also played a perfect ball over the top to play in Cancelo 1 v 1, if he didn't take a bad touch he'd score and we'd be hailing it as Pirlo-esque.

He didn't have a particularly good game, our midfield was overun and Can never controlled possession enough which is what his role seemed to be. Without controlling possession it made it far harder for Bentancur and Matuidi.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is the perfect topping on the pile of manure masquerading as our midfield. The elegant shitfielder.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)