- - - Updated - - -

Costa/Berna--Benten--Pjanic--Mandzu
Dybala--CR​

Mandzu on the left while defending, switch Ronaldo in attack :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Costa/Berna--Benten--Pjanic--Mandzu
Dybala--CR​

Mandzu on the left while defending, switch with Ronaldo when in attack :klin:
its perfect except you need a Dzeko next to Ronaldo. Dybala cant create space for the GOAT.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not sure why he wouldnt have made changes, didnt catch the second half yesterday due to being at work. He maybe should have but to say that Allegri, overall, is somehow change averse or inflexible is simply not true at all.
Why I am saying this is because he has been like that this season. I have always supported Allegri but this season he has been stubborn in his approach. We cross around 80 times per match and get nothing out of them yet we keep on doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

If by some you mean one, and if by on the wing you mean in the centre, then yes
Mind blown

Jul 13, 2010
I'm afraid he will not develop that much from here. It's just too much of a gamble to buy unproven player and make him grow, we kinda need to buy already accomplished guys. Pogbas are not lying on every corner.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Mandzukic on a wing :D dat workrate, those dribbles, those sprints, those crosses. Would be amazing.

No wonder we cant get winger formations working, if thats our definition of a winger.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least he didn't get a yellow.

Kid ain't gonna make it here. If I watched a replay of his first couple games this season and a replay of his last two games I don't really think I would notice a damn differerence. Is he getting any better at all at anything?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
His still young for a mid. 21.

Pirlo became regular for Italy when he was 24.

Im more pissed at Can. Such a random transfer. You wont see Madrid sign such player. Random signing.

We need to use money and buy quality in midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His still young for a mid. 21.

Pirlo became regular for Italy when he was 24.

Im more pissed at Can. Such a random transfer. You wont see Madrid sign such player. Random signing.

We need to use money and buy quality in midfield.
I hope you're right. The kid really has to learn to move possession forward quickly and start looking for those kinds of passes more. I've said it a couple months ago...I'd be completely fine with him trying to get the ball to the strikers with killer passes and lose it than I him with making simple passes to another CM/CB and misplacing the pass.

Take more risks going forward is what I'm trying to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)