Rodrigo Bentancur (26 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:agree:

One dumbass moment, in a game we could easily afford to drop points in, doesn’t change anything. The growth he’s shown this year is fantastic but he’s only 21 and some rash decisions are expected, given his style of play.
He has at least one dumbass moment per game though. If it isn't his trademark yellow, then it's a dangerous give away right in front of our defense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has at least one dumbass moment per game though. If it isn't his trademark yellow, then it's a dangerous give away right in front of our defense.
Oh, I agree. But I also see him improving game to game in most other facets and believe he’ll eventually clean up that aspect of his game too as he matured and gains more experience.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love this guy. He plays with passion and intensity, unlike some of our other mids. He does tend to put himself in dangerous situations (potential red card magnet), but the more he plays, the more confidence he gains, and the more likely he's to mature.

That 2nd yellow was issued after some pressure from the Atalanta players. I'm sure if this had been a home match, Benta wouldn't have been sent off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)