Rodrigo Bentancur (12 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How is @Sir Miss-A-Lot trolling? He's right. It's exactly what you guys do.
because he's not just addressing the point but also some mythical group of tuz posters? There are ~2.5 guys on tuz that went seriously overboard with their Allegri criticism 1-2 months ago, yet around 15-20 posters still bring it up whenever possible, don't you think it's silly? guys like Alin and Maddy seem especially dedicated

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Montero was a walking red card, but that didn't prevent him from starting for us :klin: :D
I don't believe you never washed Paulo to be a little less crazy. I sure did, but I also hated Mark Iuliano, and I knew that with Paulo gone that bastard is going to play.
Well, except that one case when Paulo punched Di Baggio right in a clock, that thing was priceless and justified Montero craziness.

But we all know that with modern refereeing Paulo would struggle each game to make it, and in games versus bitching teams like Barca Montero won't make it past first 30 minutes.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
because he's not just addressing the point but also some mythical group of tuz posters? There are ~2.5 guys on tuz that went seriously overboard with their Allegri criticism 1-2 months ago, yet around 15-20 posters still bring it up whenever possible, don't you think it's silly? guys like Alin and Maddy seem especially dedicated
Just wow, what type of bs is that, if that's the case, then what would that make you? Part of your activity here apparently dedicated to protecting posters which are actually trolls that keep iggnoring absolutely every argument that people brings to them and keep being stubborn repetitively coming up with the same dumb comparisons and point of views that only an troll can come up with...

And suddenly, it's me and @Maddy that keeps bringing up the bullshit that posters like nedved9/vialli daily come up with? Do your research before pointing fingers, if i am dedicated to anything i am against the disrespect towards the club/players/coach that some posters keep addressing in mostly every threads. To say that we the ones that keep bringing it up when in fact it's the opposite is just irrational and above all stupid to even think that it would somehow be the other way around...

Check his posts and his latest activity compared to mine and tell me who is the one that keeps bringing up all the useless repetitive debates around here, at least do a bit of research before talking out your arse. ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just wow, if that's the case, then what would that make you? Part of your activity here apparently dedicated to protecting posters which are actually trolls that keep iggnoring absolutely every argument that people brings to them and keep being stubborn repetitively coming up with dumb comparisons and point of views that only an troll can come up with!?

So suddenly, it's me and @Maddy that keeps bringing up the bullshit that posters like nedved9/vialli daily come up with? Do you research before pointing fingers, if i am dedicated to anything i am against the disrespect towards the club/players/coach that some posters keep addressing in mostly every threads. To say that we keep bringing it up when in fact they are the ones who keep doing that, it's just irrational and above all stupid to think that it would somehow be the other way around...

Check his posts and his latest activity compared to mine and tell me who is the one that keeps bringing up all the disrespectfull and useless repetitive debates, at least do a bit of research before talking out your arse. ;)
Someones mad again :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
How the fuck did I end up in this discussion :lol:

Oh, the artist formerly knows as Homophobe

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a second, did soem dumbass call me an Allegri-apologist?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
And it's there when you call out my name
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh

Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you are illusion
Don't know if I see truth
But you are something that I must believe in
And you are there when I reach out for you
Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
And it's there when I look in your eyes
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent cameo again.

Lost the ball once after coming on but then worked back and got it back to start a counter. Don't think he misplaced a single pass and had a few decent ones to open them up.

Really think we should show more faith in him, he plays like a far more mature player than he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)