Rodrigo Bentancur (55 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
The guy looks so composed on the ball. He reminds me of Busquets. We need to make most of the talent we have already. The likes of real madrid, barca bayern bought big players but also developed key talent also.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The guy looks so composed on the ball. He reminds me of Busquets. We need to make most of the talent we have already. The likes of real madrid, barca bayern bought big players but also developed key talent also.

- - - Updated - - -

redcafe tho :shifty:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and then blame Allegri for our all trouble if it goes wrong. Sounds like a plan!
What the fuck allegri has to do with this?

Can you trolls stop your silly trolley on every tread?
I dont care if you cant manage someoen having a different opinion from you, stop the trolling on every treAd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How is @Sir Miss-A-Lot trolling? He's right. It's exactly what you guys do.

That's a trolley btw
Oh no, lets get things straight.

First, i dont know which posters are you referring to, but i for sure do not go trolling and mocking other members in every tread and derailing it offtopic. Thats what you do. Have fun, mock being sarcastic. Thats ur shid. Not mine.

2nd, since when is trolling to have an opinion about allegris tactics or gameplan? You like him play defensive, i do not. I dont see the trolling there.
The fact that you dont like what i say doesnt mean you can twist my words and create a marketing campaing to say im trolling.

If you have a trauma with posters like badass and vialli, go and solve your issues with them. Even when maybe the 3 of us have our issues with allegri, i dont use the same posting style as them. So go and troll somewhere else.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hate young players? What?

I just don't think he's gonna start for us, why would he?
Plenty of players ahead of him in the pecking order, and we'll probably add even more in summer.

May 22, 2013
How is @Sir Miss-A-Lot trolling? He's right. It's exactly what you guys do.

That's a trolley btw
I am just baffled... On one hand, people are completely unforgiving if the team makes mistakes. As soon as we drop points, Allegri got it all wrong, management bought incompetent players etc. etc. No room for the slightest slip up. It is insane how consistent performances people expect the team to manage.

And then at the same time, people call for Allegri to take more chances. I rate Bentancur, i think he has great potential. But starting him in the coming crucial fixtures is risky - sure, it may turn out well, but the expected volatility is higher than if we are playing Khedira, Matuidi and Pjanic. And how does that fit with the crucifixion of players, staff and management as soon as we don't win (or even if we win but "play ugly")?

But it is like this all the time... Coman, Pjaca, Rugani etc. And i do understand that people see us having promising talent and seeing what they got is exciting, but come on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)