ROCKY BALBOA new movie (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Legendary Rocky Films has won a lot of Oscars in the past 80's and 90's and this Films are still worth to see it a lot of times. From the Eye of the Tiger to the "Adriaaaannnnn" Scream the fight against Eastern and Western this films has been huge. I loved this films and now im very happy to see Rocky VI. Watch the Trailer:

Rocky Balboa
I'm admittedly a bit confused. What about the thread titled "ROCKY BALBOA new movie" in the "Movies & TV" category made you think it was irrelevant to your post, warranting a new thread? :confused:

Merging threads...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I just watched Rocky Balboa, and despite what some here are saying, this is a good movie...it is a fitting end to the saga, unlike that trash that was Rocky V (should have never been made, IMO)

gagarini1 said:
But he is so old that the body is covered for the whole movie ...
then I guess you didnt watch the fight at the end of the movie...if you did, you would have seen a man in better shape than almost all 60 year olds...hell, I bet he's in better shape than you are right now !!

I wish I could still look so good when I someday hit 60

The movie brought back a few characters from the original Rocky, which was cool (anyone remember Spider Rico ??)

I give a 4.5 out of 5 stars !!!:agree:

Jan 7, 2004
my friend took his 65 year old father who doesnt speak any english to the theater because he is a mad fan. the father gets up at the moment where rocky is taking over and screams in his language "cmon, you can do it"

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
my friend took his 65 year old father who doesnt speak any english to the theater because he is a mad fan. the father gets up at the moment where rocky is taking over and screams in his language "cmon, you can do it"
i did the same damn thing in Rocky I, II, III, IV and V!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They should make a Rocky Balboa 7 or whatever the fuck it is and have him die of dysentery before he steps in the ring one final time, or commits suicide because he has erectile dysfunction. Now that would be a movie I'd go and see, not this total piece of fucking crap Rocky film festival that has gone on for too long. Just die already. Please.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    I want him to die and fight Apollo Creed one last time in Heaven/Allah's Brain. Because we all know that in Islam when you die you go to Allah's Brain where he mulls over eating your soul, this according to George W. BOOOOOSH!

Allah's brain??

I am muslim and I dont hear anything about that,maybe you choose wrong words

Apr 12, 2004
    Maybe I JOKE, man, think about it, a joker joking, whoa, a new testament has been written.

JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE

I love it when I can do the crazyman and you do the seriously and i no go to the JUNGLE because CHINK CHINK love no more me than you in butt because like small BUTT PUNCH inside COLON!

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Maybe I JOKE, man, think about it, a joker joking, whoa, a new testament has been written.

JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE

I love it when I can do the crazyman and you do the seriously and i no go to the JUNGLE because CHINK CHINK love no more me than you in butt because like small BUTT PUNCH inside COLON!
    :lol:

Lavagna

Jan 16, 2007
    I'm not a massive fan of the Rocky series or Sylvester Stallone for that matter. The original is great but it's sequels are average. I saw Rocky Balboa yesterday. I really like it. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching a film so much. Also, I have to say that I don't think that I've ever witnessed such a great atmosphere in a cinema before. It was like a real sporting venue. Everyone was chanting "Rocky" before the movie started, durin the fight people were punching the air and some actually clapped at the end! I think It's a great film and a really good ending to the series. If you're already a fan of this series then you don't need me to recommend it. If you're someone who is not particularly a fan of the series I still recommend this movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)