ROCKY BALBOA new movie (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i fear this will ruin the rockey series, tbh ive seen the trailer and it looks pretty crap. they shud of left him as it was. i think they wana do a terminator 3 kinda stunt, but at least that kinda worked and fitted in with the storyline, but another rocky? na ah this is no KO

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i fear this will ruin the rockey series, tbh ive seen the trailer and it looks pretty crap. they shud of left him as it was. i think they wana do a terminator 3 kinda stunt, but at least that kinda worked and fitted in with the storyline, but another rocky? na ah this is no KO
they ruined it quite a long time ago.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
whoo hoo 60 year ols man tries to become action man again, cant think what is more idiotic,rocky 6 or rambo 4...
what you think?please discuss

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
the storyline is hilarious. There's the current world champion, and ESPN create a virtual machine that would show what would happen if the world champion would have fought the retired Rocky. The machine shows that Rocky wins so he gets pissed off and challenges Rocky. It's like Lennox Lewis challenging Ali

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

the storyline is hilarious. There's the current world champion, and ESPN create a virtual machine that would show what would happen if the world champion would have fought the retired Rocky. The machine shows that Rocky wins so he gets pissed off and challenges Rocky. It's like Lennox Lewis challenging Ali
:lol:

are you freaking kidding me? i knew it was gonna be lame but this is too much.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
I actually can't wait to see this movie! AS I said b4 - the Rocky saga deserves an ending better than Rocky V!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
They should really find some Hollywood action heroes to replace Schwarzi and Stallone, they look ridiculous acting in action movies while they are 50+ years old...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)