ROCKY BALBOA new movie (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
they cant find

there is no new Schwarzenegger,Stallone,Van Damme and Jackie Chan
jackie chan is the man,still love watching drunken master,snake in the eagles shadow,armour of god,operation condor....i could go on for hours. sure bruce le was immense but jackie chan is the man

TBH I prefer the guns of Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Antonio Banderas over martial bs of these guys :D
:tup: , :tup: , :confused:

you lost me there.
took the words right outta my mouth:p

There's Vin Diesel and The Rock, they're pretty cool
em.....no they are not

yopu used to be cool,what happened to you?dont tell me you still watch the wrestling and think its real:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
samo is great but come on jackie is fantastic, stuntman, martial artist, comedian, he does it all and he does not use fancy wire tricks (jet li)
tbh i never enjoyed jackie chans stuff as much as samo, well except shanghai nights, but common samo, dude he's fast.

jet li - meh hes ok, bit overrate imo samo wud eat him and chan up

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
predator with arnold was the best!!! predator would kick the rocks ass, if they make number 3 anything like avp i think i'll throw up, and i'm thinking avp2 is going to be awfull :cry:
The first predator was great!!! The second, however, with all do respect to Danny Glover (loved him in Lethal Weapon, all 4 of them), was good, but not as good as the first, IMHO.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
the new Rocky movie is fuckin awesome. Or so we agreed with my friend... and the rest of the people in the theater... believe it or not all male audiance.

But seriously... the best movie in the series right after the original.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
The Legendary Rocky Films has won a lot of Oscars in the past 80's and 90's and this Films are still worth to see it a lot of times. From the Eye of the Tiger to the "Adriaaaannnnn" Scream the fight against Eastern and Western this films has been huge. I loved this films and now im very happy to see Rocky VI. Watch the Trailer:

Rocky Balboa

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
one of the best ROCKYs ever made:)

But he is so old:) that the body is covered for the whole movie ...

i liked it ;) Downloaded very good quality (Almost DVDRip) from local torrent :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)