Rock, in all shapes and sizes (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh God

:sigh:

Lemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................................................................................................

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, I am crying my eyes out.

I can't believe this. I just can't.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I guess the :money: is too good

I see your little one is going to be born one week after my birthday, a good sign :p
I just hope that Axl can get himself in good shape. He will need to be if they plan to do a stadium tour.

Well, April 22nd is the expected due date. April 28th is our wedding Anniversary, and now that your birthday is in the mix, this child has a good chance of arriving on a special day :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, there's a big legacy at stake don't forget. From what I heard it's really only Axl, Slash & Duff. I'd say it'd still be a bit disappointing if Izzy wasn't there and Steven or Matt

Will this child be the first multi generational tuz poster? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, there's a big legacy at stake don't forget. From what I heard it's really only Axl, Slash & Duff. I'd say it'd still be a bit disappointing if Izzy wasn't there and Steven or Matt

Will this child be the first multi generational tuz poster? :D
Even if it is only those three, I will take it. Although I would love to see Izzy back in the fold.

I'm not quite sure if this child would be the first, but that would be something to behold

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you already saw it. :sad:
You're upset because I actually saw the news on this?

I check Eddie Trunk's website every day.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #337
    Sorry @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=1825" target="_blank">King of Kings</a>... Guns N' Roses is beyond horrible. What a disgusting scene and period that was. Reunited? EW!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Post Ironic ever heard this? You better or you're a faker :stuckup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Sorry @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=1825" target="_blank">King of Kings</a>... Guns N' Roses is beyond horrible. What a disgusting scene and period that was. Reunited? EW!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Post Ironic ever heard this? You better or you're a faker :stuckup:

Yeah, I'm not even talking to you anymore.

How on earth can you lump G N' R with other groups from that area and era? Are you kidding me?

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #339
    Yeah, I'm not even talking to you anymore.

How on earth can you lump G N' R with other groups from that area and era? Are you kidding me?
    :lol:

Birds of a feather flock together. The 80's hair rock scene all together makes me want to throw up. Also could never stand that sheep-being-raped voice that cunt of a person has.

Slash on the other hand is a cool cat and did some great stuff on his solo career but that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)