Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Dzeko over Jojo, no thank you. Dzeko over RVP, perhaps :D
RVP is obviously the #1 choice here after his fantastic season with Arsenal. At least for now. But Dzeko brings more of what we need. We need someone who can finish, who runs in areas so he can get the ball, someone who can head in a cross, someone who knows how to play without the ball, someone who doesn't want to create but wants to finish.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,883
    Actually Tuttosport have guessed everything before him and been the first to report anything.
    Nope, Tuttosport have only been first at Isla, Asamoah and Lucio.

Di Marzio has been first one on everything else + other clubs' mercato news. He is simply the best, I don't know why people hate on him.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,886
    Because he's been more wrong than right IIRC.
    He doesn't say: Juventus are going to sign RVP 100%. He only reports things like the two clubs are meeting, Juve have shown interest etc.. Much of that is correct.
    I remember months ago it was RVP/Suarez/Cavani + Asamoah.
    He said back in March that RVP is Juve's #1 choice. He has always denied the Cavani story.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I totally agree with Melo here. Di Marzio is awesome and is always well informed. And people should stop excepting that whatever Di Marzio reports means that the deal is almost done. He only tells us whats going on and anything can happen after that. People have mixed up the Juventuz guru game with a real reporter.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    so what did di marzio actually said

I came across an explosion of news late this evening, one band of sources claiming we have an agreement with arsenal, the other part claiming we agreed terms with the player

so what did di marzio say

Juventine

Little Witch
    Jul 11, 2008
    This is an article published by Di Marzio on 21th saying that van Persie trends to refuse Man City who offers him aproxi. 9m (in euro) a year because he prefers a team with history and tradition and where he can be the protagonist, that he'd like to choose between United and Juve. DM also said that RVP is a perfectionist who tends to consider every detail of things.
    http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/cal...col-city-la-juve-sfida-soprattutto-lo-united/

And then there is this article today that Madcini is mad because City may have lost the chance to sign van Persie. If van Persie really asked for big money (8-10M) like some suggested, he would have accepted City.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-join-Manchester-City--Roberto-Mancini.html?

Also Arsenal has offered him 135k per week, which is around 4.5M after tax in euro per year, not 6.7M. And we can offer him 5.5-6M+bonus.

Personaly I think he just wants to get a reasonable wage but I do believe money is not his priority, which of course doesn't mean money doesn't matter at all, but I don't think what he requests is beyond our capacity.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :wth: Fuck you :p I said it'd be a massive shame to miss out on him. I still believe we will do well with Jovetic, Giovinco, Vucinic, Pazzini, and whoever :stuckup:

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 10:15 ----------

if it was up to him he'd sell Juventus Stadium to finance our mercato, can't be taken seriously.
    :rolleyes: Jovetic and Pazzini is realistic, and hardly requires selling our stadium :p

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 10:16 ----------

:andyandbarcelona: Fuck you too :p

Mudingayi ;) :numnum:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)