Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We don't have to replace Pepe because we bought Isla and we have Giaccherini who can sub in on the wings.

Not to mention we can always switch to a 3-5-2/4-3-3 on the fly.

We need a replacement for Bonucci however.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So Juve hasnt made any offer or what is the real number?
We don't know, there are no facts.

The only fact is that there is no way we have offered him £190,000 after tax. I worked out a couple of weeks ago that this is equal to paying him around €20m per season, which is obvious bs.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I had a dream that we signed RVP for 23m euros on 27th August, when news starts filtering in about the deal. His wage was 7m plus bonuses. And just when Marrotta was going to make an announcement, Sunny Leone pulled me back into bed.

Mildly clairvoyant I'd say.I so know its gonna happen. (the sunny bit anyway) :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I had a dream that we signed RVP for 23m euros on 27th August, when news starts filtering in about the deal. His wage was 7m plus bonuses. And just when Marrotta was going to make an announcement, Sunny Leone pulled me back into bed.

Mildly clairvoyant I'd say.I so know its gonna happen. (the sunny bit anyway) :D
Nice dream, but you forgot the bit about the strap on.

Oh, and say no to RVP!

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010

:lol: :lol:

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
since van Persie released that statement it kind of seemed like it was inevitable he would leave but the more this rolls on, the more I can see him staying at Arsenal. I never really seen him going to Man City, I can't see Man Utd paying the money required and it felt like we were the best option (in terms of being a foreign club etc.).

All of the allegations against Conte etc at the moment have probably done any desire he may have had to come to Italy.

When he becomes a free transfer next season, he can choose whoever he wants...

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
RVP set for Man Utd?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Manchester have Arsenal forward Robin Van Persie as flying in today to complete a surprise transfer to Manchester United.

The Dutchman has been linked with both United and Manchester City this summer, after declaring his intention to not sign an extension to his current Gunners contract which expires in June 2013.

Juventus have also been strongly linked with the player, but in recent days have been paired more with Stevan Jovetic and Edin Dzeko, in the belief that they had fallen by the wayside in negotiations.

Similarly, City’s interest looks to have waned, after manager Roberto Mancini’s claim that it was 'unlikely’ that the club would pick up the player.

The Manchester Evening News are reporting that 29-year-old Van Persie is now on the verge of agreeing terms on a deal with their rivals United, with the two clubs understood to have agreed a £20m transfer.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
RVP to manchester united, makes way for Juventus to make a surprise move for Chicharito on the cheap? about 15 million euros? We get a 25 goal scorer for next season? that would be awesome. :tuttosport: then Marotta swoops in for Jojo...finishes the summer off with Armero. that would be the sex. Hernandez, Jovetic, and Armero.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
RVP set for Man Utd?
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Manchester have Arsenal forward Robin Van Persie as flying in today to complete a surprise transfer to Manchester United.

The Dutchman has been linked with both United and Manchester City this summer, after declaring his intention to not sign an extension to his current Gunners contract which expires in June 2013.

Juventus have also been strongly linked with the player, but in recent days have been paired more with Stevan Jovetic and Edin Dzeko, in the belief that they had fallen by the wayside in negotiations.

Similarly, City’s interest looks to have waned, after manager Roberto Mancini’s claim that it was 'unlikely’ that the club would pick up the player.

The Manchester Evening News are reporting that 29-year-old Van Persie is now on the verge of agreeing terms on a deal with their rivals United, with the two clubs understood to have agreed a £20m transfer.

:nico:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)