Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
RvP is MUCH better than Higuain, Cavani, etc. However the risk is HUGE! He would cost 15-20mil Euros to bring over with a 3-4 year contract with 7mil a year, imagine $#@! breaks, or just can't adapt to Serie A. Not to mention IF he does flop then we would be stuck with him and his expensive wages.
If all goes good, RvP would be the best acquisition we can get, he'd would bring A LOT of attention here, it would signal that Juventus is officially back, other WC players would be much more willing to making the jump to Italy(Juve). But the HUGE risk is still there, and I have a bad premonition about this guy too :p

Kanye is awesome. :stuckup:
RVP is surely not MUCH better than Higuain and Cavani
I would have let this pass with just better than them but much better is obviously wrong.

I personally dont think he is better than them at all
I`d pick Cavani/Higuain over RVP anyday. Both are better finishers!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sky Italia: Van Persie has let Juventus know that he is signing for Manchester United. Calcioscommese scandal is a huge reason why he rejected Juve.
:lol2:

I would like to hear that from his own words until then I will believe it is bullshit because Marotta could not complete the deal if his life depended on it.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol2:

I would like to hear that from his own words until then I will believe it is bull$#@! because Marotta could not complete the deal if his life depended on it.
As if he'll ever deny his choice was not his first choice ? Do you understand ANYTHING about the media ?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
@tancredipalmeri: Robin Van Persie informed Juventus via a phone talk that negotiations between him and Manchester United are on advanced stage

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)