Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Can RVP quarantee that he will score again 30 goals/ season, he achieved just once in his carrier and not his usual 8-9/season?
A basic salary of 5,5mil, getting 1 mil bonus when he reaches two digit number and reaching 7.5mil when he exceeds 30goals is fair.

If he asks for 13mil income, then only 2-3clubs can afford him...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can RVP quarantee that he will score again 30 goals/ season, he achieved just once in his carrier and not his usual 8-9/season?
A basic salary of 5,5mil, getting 1 mil bonus when he reaches two digit number and reaching 7.5mil when he exceeds 30goals is fair.

Not any player can guarantee you that. People thought Torres will do it, but it didn't happen. There are just too many factors that count, not just players name.

As for RVP, I think he's great. However, at this point I'd pick Jovetic ahead of him easily.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
These websites barely ever mention whether the quoted figure is before tax or after, making it hard to compare. €13 million before tax (~ €7.5 million after tax) sounds pretty standard for a top player.
And even that is too heavy a investment for us..I have been saying it all along and will say it again..This transfer is unlikely to happen.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

He has scored +18 in every season for Arsenal. I dont know what you're talking about.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He has scored +18 in every season for Arsenal. I dont know what you're talking about.
Dude, get your facts straigth. He had 2 times 5 goals. Once 7, once 11, once 18 and 30. Apart from the last 2 dissappointing record.

And at the same age as Jovetic he had 5 goals two times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)