Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
^ you think? I think at this point united's more of a possibility.. if he was going to be a city player, he would have been by now.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I don't know, I get a feeling manchos could be saying the truth for once and they're not really looking for another striker. I still don't rule them out completely, but one thing for sure they're not as keen as their previous targets, otherwise knowing city they wouldn't let this drag out this much.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Good point. We woulda been out of the race long ago if they really wanted him.
:agree: or even bother with the supposed 10mil bid.. something's fishy here. Marotta got this. (even if RvP doesn't end up here atleast beppe trolled the pedo wanker) Also, we would have moved on and focused on Jojo by now. there's still some unfinished work here.
United have already tabled a bid according to Ferguson, right? Any numbers being thrown about?
some papers report they have the best offer, while others say all clubs offered the same amount.. some numbers thrown around (10-15mil) but in short no one knows the exact figures.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
£20m :rofl: = €25m ..We're not going to bid that much for someone in the last year of his contract..

Especially since we made an initial £7m ,are we suddenly going to raise it to £20m ?This is another BS rumor..twitter sources are garbage..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)