Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
According to Melo's twitter account, Sky Italia have some major news coming up this evening regarding V.Persie.

Knowing them itll probably be a nothing story, maybe a segment about how he was dying his hair
The only thing they'd be waiting for would be Di Marzio to give the lowdown on what's going down in London town. Otherwise, they'd release it as soon as they could.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,046
    The only thing they'd be waiting for would be Di Marzio to give the lowdown on what's going down in London town. Otherwise, they'd release it as soon as they could.
    Yup, they are probably just delaying anything they have until the Calciomercato show which starts at 23:00 to get ratings and viewers.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    We can know for sure if RVP will stay at Arsenal or leaving comes this Saturday when the team leaves for the Asia tour....
    Knowing which team he going to sign when he is leaving, well that's another matter

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Still think this as an unlikely transfer..I really am not sure if we are really willing to break our wage barrier for him.
    Yep. Actually, I believe we would have already signed him if it wasn't for his wage demands. He's a top player, he's bound to come "cheaply" (around 20m) since being on the last year of his contract etc., so in many ways one would expect Juve to pounce. But his wages are the stumbling block that will ensure that this move will never materialize. Juve have a wage budget, and RvP's demands are like 2-3 million pr. season above that.

Case closed, really.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
    Anyone of JoJo or Rvp and we are ok, we need Rvp more, but Jojo is our love and we all want to see him here for many years. Don't know which one i want more, all i know is one of them HAS to come here.
    If we end up with a "all we need is in Giovinco and Vucinic can be a prema punta" quote from a Marotta or Conte i'll hang myself :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Anyone of JoJo or Rvp and we are ok, we need Rvp more, but Jojo is our love and we all want to see him here for many years. Don't know which one i want more, all i know is one of them HAS to come here.
    If we end up with a "all we need is in Giovinco and Vucinic can be a prema punta" quote from a Marotta or Conte i'll hang myself :D
    Quoted & saved for future reference.

JUVE_MONGOLIA

Jun 15, 2011
    Is it possibe to sign JoJo and RVP both. How much cash left for the club. If we choose just one of them i would choose JoJo. RVP is too risky especially the injury and the wage is arrange our big signings of upcoming years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)