Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
No Keep Asamoah, the rest can go for all I care

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is ADL and the pathetic fans are so caught up by this whole higuain is a traitor bollocks that they forget it was ADL and the management who set the release clause and challenged us to pay it or forget signing Higuain. While at the same time napoli have all this money their policy on image rights is just absurd and napoli will never challenge for jack$#@!. meanwhile pissing off the players insulting them and their motives it won't be long before other key players like koulibaly leaves. I can't imagine anyone of a reputable name wanting to join such a $#@! small minded team
Some of Serie A's owners are so petty. Glad we have a professional management group.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;761214898886025216]https://twitter.com/LichtsteinerSte/status/761214898886025216[/video]

Roberto's belongings are packed

Insider Licht
That gives me an idea for a Pogba troll photoshop.

Fortunately, no cafe people will check the pereyra thread.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
according to GDS (what i gathered using google translate):
pereyra refused zenit, napoli and west ham and told juve that he wants to stay. marotta is fine with it, as pereyra has been doing well in pre-season.
Fine by me! He has a certain drive with the ball that can open up spaces which many of our other mids don't. It won't get him a starting spot but he could be worth a few points here and there coming off the bench or stepping in for one of our many injured players.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Fine by me! He has a certain drive with the ball that can open up spaces which many of our other mids don't. It won't get him a starting spot but he could be worth a few points here and there coming off the bench or stepping in for one of our many injured players.
He's a good player who could become much better if he improved his finishing and decision making in the final third of the pitch. I really wish he had of started instead of Pirlo in Berlin.

Pirlo coming on for the last 30 mins to calm things down and spraying the ball around might have won us that match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)