Roberto Pereyra (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lol he's gonna bench Hamsik!! Bobby P will bench his ass and then he will almost win the scudetto for Napoli :lol: @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Martin will be there too at napoli, having a juventino close by would be nice for the both of them :dule:
Caceres and Pereyra to lead Napoli to a 3rd place finish right behind Storaris and Padoins Cagliari

May 22, 2007
Dont forget his only 25 years old and his first season IMO was easily justifiable for 18m. He will do very well at napoli.
There will be more space for him to succeed there, and Sarri will like another runner in the squad.

I was actually surprised at how the level of trust almost vanished after he started getting injured last season, he ended 2014/15 strongly. I wonder if there was anything beyond the fitness issues which made Max keep him from playing...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There will be more space for him to succeed there, and Sarri will like another runner in the squad.

I was actually surprised at how the level of trust almost vanished after he started getting injured last season, he ended 2014/15 strongly. I wonder if there was anything beyond the fitness issues which made Max keep him from playing...
yeh, it could be a possibility that max was not clicking with him.

About Pereyra to Napoli, if they recover him he will do good for sure. The 433 will suit him more than our formations and he will definitely contribute tot hem.

I would be against this transfer in other scenario... but since we are getting stronger with Pjaca..im confident we can best napoli with an inform pereyra.

They will lose higuain most likely...so unless they do someting, they can potentially be worst than last year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bobby P's agent confirms today that the hold-up in moving to Napoli is about image rights.

What a ridiculous club. ADL is a retard. That club won't win shit while he basically alienates his players constantly and writes absurd contracts that only the desperate would sign.

Witsel move falls apart, and now the Bobby P move on the ropes. :lol:
@Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)